What does moderated mean?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
If I check off private messages to be deleted, each one gets highlighted in blue and says MODERATED. What does that mean? Thanks

If I check off private messages to be deleted, each one gets highlighted in blue and says MODERATED. What does that mean? Thanks

It means those are the messages you are checking to be deleted, moved to a file, or whatever else you can do with them.

You can click the one box at the very top to delete them all at once, just be sure to pick the "delete" option at the bottom.

• Banned

It means those are the messages you are checking to be deleted, moved to a file, or whatever else you can do with them.

You can click the one box at the very top to delete them all at once, just be sure to pick the "delete" option at the bottom.

Thank you kindly.

• Banned

EZ is correct. I will add that it is just the term the software uses.

Yeah ok. When I first clicked on it, I was wondering if the software thought I was reporting the message to mods or something.

Forum List

Back