What does moderated mean on my PMs?

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
If I click on a PM by week, it says moderated.

600 or so of them vanished too.

Last edited:
stop being paranoid.....mine do that too.....i think it is just a reaction to them being deleted....no one is really moderating them....

how are things with you?

stop being paranoid.....mine do that too.....i think it is just a reaction to them being deleted....no one is really moderating them....

how are things with you?

Except I DIDN'T DELETE THEM. Someone else did.

Survived without electricity for 5 1/2 days last week.
Getting used to this over 49 thingy.
Enjoying the remodeled bathroom.
Had to skip a vacation this week due to the weather last week.
In the scheme of things, I really can't complain.

...and you my friend?

o there is a thread a long while ago about the moderating thing....it may be one of mine...i am not sure

things are just as things were last time....a little more drama with siblings....a lot of getting kicked out....she seems to be settling in a wee bit....just a wee bit....the sibling try their best to saddle me with guilt bags....luckily i dont do guilt well....just not into that judo christian thing....

son is still being a wild man...how are plans for the daughter's wedding going?
i think you are right..the religious thing could be a major conflict and should be addressed honestly....

o there is a thread a long while ago about the moderating thing....it may be one of mine...i am not sure

things are just as things were last time....a little more drama with siblings....a lot of getting kicked out....she seems to be settling in a wee bit....just a wee bit....the sibling try their best to saddle me with guilt bags....luckily i dont do guilt well....just not into that judo christian thing....

son is still being a wild man...how are plans for the daughter's wedding going?
i think you are right..the religious thing could be a major conflict and should be addressed honestly....

Amazing what we can call normal sometimes. My daughter recognizes the potential conflicts with religion and her man. Going to leave it up to her, since she sees it and wants to deal with it. How are the Dove bars I think it was, holding out? Still keeping them on the other floor?

It means I'm reading them.

Oh shit! You mean you've been reading all the things I have been saying about you to... well everyone, but you of course? Dagnamit! I was assured those were private!

Oh man! Now that I think about it, that means you have also seen those pictures of you (well allegedly they were of you) that I have been circulating. :D

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back