What does Joe Biden mean when he says he didn't talk 2 his son about making 100's of millions of $?!

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
What does Joe Biden mean when he says he didn't talk to his son about making 100's of millions of $?! Does anyone believe that insanity?! What kind of a relationship is that with anyone so close mere less your own son?! Oh! I get it! He is lying.

What does Joe Biden mean when he says he didn't talk to his son about making 100's of millions of $?! Does anyone believe that insanity?! What kind of a relationship is that with anyone so close mere less your own son?! Oh! I get it! He is lying.
He means Trump is destroying this country and hates blacks and browns.

Maybe Biden means he tried to talk to his son about it, but his son was always too high to have the conversation.

• Banned
Keep it up! Just remember that your response will more than likely show your true colors and intentions so have at it!

The Bidens, Kerrys and Whitey Bulger's nephew got caught red handed, and confessed. WTF is the problem?? Bye Joe!

Oh yeah, and it means that Trump was caught with a roll of 20 dollar bills and that means he wants to buy a 60 dollar woman.

Oh, you mean like Trump saying he doesn't talk to his kids about "supposedly" running his businesses since he became president?

• Banned

Oh, you mean like Trump saying he doesn't talk to his kids about "supposedly" running his businesses since he became president?

...aaaaand who said anything about that or that it was and or is a bad thing? Lol. He isn' and hasn't become rich because he became a politician! Lol.

Forum List

Back