What does it mean...

...when you click onto a thread full of gifs and little black boxes start jumping all over the screen?

Is my 'puter about to take a crap?
I avoid those threads, such as about movies etc.

Too slow.

Often my ad blocker even freezes from them.

...when you click onto a thread full of gifs and little black boxes start jumping all over the screen?

Too slow.

You should see what the ad blocker does to my Abacai.............
Doesn't allow updates?
That's the problem, updates.........

Windows-Abacus-3294.jpg

well, spoke too soon, I suppose...:lol:

Ringel05 wins...thank you. :) Just disabled the thingymahjigg....I am sooo techtarded. :redface:
Sometimes you jast have to go around disabling things to see if it works. Unfortunately you have times where you have to do that to cars also.

Too slow.

Doesn't allow updates?
What's really fascinating and really up there with genius mode is the super adblocker from Chrome doesn't allow updates from Chrome...

well, spoke too soon, I suppose...:lol:

Ringel05 wins...thank you. :) Just disabled the thingymahjigg....I am sooo techtarded. :redface:
Sometimes you jast have to go around disabling things to see if it works. Unfortunately you have times where you have to do that to cars also.
I always disable the key functions while driving to see if the wheel locks like it is supposed to..

Too slow.

Doesn't allow updates?
What's really fascinating and really up there with genius mode is the super adblocker from Chrome doesn't allow updates from Chrome...
Wouldn't know, don't use Chrome, no menu bar.

Does not one hand of a foreign worker on a visa not know what the other hand of an immigrant working on a visa is doing?

Too slow.

Doesn't allow updates?
I've tried several..Sill better than MSDOS..

I've got adblock plus enabled on Chrome for this site...it started all over again, and when I disabled the hardware accel, it worked like a charm.

Doesn't allow updates?
I still have a PC that runs DOS.

Doesn't allow updates?
I still have a PC that runs DOS.
A speed demon.. I do too but it collects dust..The guy that used to play solitaire on it died...That's all he ever used it for..At Tyson's warehouse we used IMikeVI programs...But it was mostly a file:subfile set up....and that was '88-'92.

Forum List

Back