What does it mean

Yeah no one seemed interested in my post about the thermal dissipation ratings of the LM339 IC.

Well I'll be darned, LM339 comparator, we need a few of those but with modifications instead of a Quad Comparator we need a few 'Post' & 'Thread' Comparators' for USMB. :lol:
I am familiar with Thermal Resistance, or junction temperatures in devices such as IC's and transistors. Things sure have changed since the first BJT's came on the market. BiPolar Junction Transistors that is and the first IC's, we made them 'almost by hand' at one time growing our own silicon crystals with "Epitaxial Generators, slicing them, doping them for manufacturing integrated circuits. Brings back some memories

There you go, now we need new directory in USMB.

Καλά θα είμαι καταρημένη, LM339 σύγκρισης, χρειαζόμαστε μία σειρά από αυτές, αλλά με τροποποιήσεις, αντί για Quad συγκριτή χρειαζόμαστε μερικά «Post» και «Θέματος» Συγκριτές »για USMB. Είμαι εξοικειωμένος με θερμικής αντίστασης, ή διασταύρωση θερμοκρασίες σε συσκευές, όπως ΣΔ και των τρανζίστορ. Τα πράγματα σίγουρα έχουν αλλάξει από

greek?

Well I'll be darned, LM339 comparator, we need a few of those but with modifications instead of a Quad Comparator we need a few 'Post' & 'Thread' Comparators' for USMB. :lol:
I am familiar with Thermal Resistance, or junction temperatures in devices such as IC's and transistors. Things sure have changed since the first BJT's came on the market. BiPolar Junction Transistors that is and the first IC's, we made them 'almost by hand' at one time growing our own silicon crystals with "Epitaxial Generators, slicing them, doping them for manufacturing integrated circuits. Brings back some memories

There you go, now we need new directory in USMB.

Καλά θα είμαι καταρημένη, LM339 σύγκρισης, χρειαζόμαστε μία σειρά από αυτές, αλλά με τροποποιήσεις, αντί για Quad συγκριτή χρειαζόμαστε μερικά «Post» και «Θέματος» Συγκριτές »για USMB. Είμαι εξοικειωμένος με θερμικής αντίστασης, ή διασταύρωση θερμοκρασίες σε συσκευές, όπως ΣΔ και των τρανζίστορ. Τα πράγματα σίγουρα έχουν αλλάξει από

greek?

:D You win a fortune cookie!

LargeCookie.jpg

Winning lotto number inside?

I could afford to buy all my family members and close friends new homes and such

Don't let it get you down.

No one responds to my threads on my favorite Korean soaps either.

Koreans have soaps????

20937.jpg

With four or five generations living in the same households.... relationship issues, adultery, illegitimate kids, and the rest of it take angst to whole new levels. Plus houses are closer together and a great deal smaller than we are used to here. Makes for more friction, more heat.

Don't let it get you down.

No one responds to my threads on my favorite Korean soaps either.

Koreans have soaps????

20937.jpg

With four or five generations living in the same households.... relationship issues, adultery, illegitimate kids, and the rest of it take angst to whole new levels. Plus houses are closer together and a great deal smaller than we are used to here. Makes for more friction, more heat.

Ohh that kind of soaps. I was thinking of the bathing kinds.

I do not believe in the non cleaning kinds of soaps, they just promote bad lifestyles and such.

the Young and the Useless, The Days of our Strife.

Last edited:
So what does it men when you write someting here and you have 39 viewers but no comment?
Not even a yeh or nay - no nothing. Was it too stupid or dumb. You would think that someone would have said something, or even I agree or disagree?
So what does it mean when you are totally ignored?:confused:

Honestly?

If you're looking to get lots of comments and you're not, it means you're not in sync with USMB culture.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Forum List

Back