What does it look like BEFORE a white kids shoots up a School....

Is it disproportionate to the general population?
Even if so, the impetus or the result are not due to any white-ID culture. Black crime largely reflects the results of black-centric culture. Two very different dynamics.
As I understand it, the population of serial killers and mass murders in the US is almost exclusively white. OF course there are exceptions, and outside the US there are other populations that have the same and few are white, but in the US it is almost exclusively white.

Maybe there is some kind of mental dynamic in play that has a strong preference for members of the majority race?

Hell I cant explain it.
Another thing I read is that they seem to gravitate to the coasts...like they keep moving til they cannot move anymore.

Now that is rich. Of course if the child in the video were black, you'd call him a thug. Since he's not, you're all the sudden a licensed therapist.

Maybe he's just a spoiled brat, and his parents lack parenting skills.
No, I wouldn't call any child of that age a thug. I would certainly call them troubled, and deeply so. Saints Martin and Brown were not young children. They were in fact thugs and not because they were black.

Oh STFU. Anyone who's ever read your postings, knows your an ignorant, racist, asshole.

It is SO DAMNED HARD to make blacks seem anything but inferior!

You have no idea if the kid in the video has a mental problem. It's very possible that this is a behavioral problem due to poor parenting.
projection much, true sign of a libturd, just read the hatred in that post.

"A piece of shit mother"? Is that a modern social service expression? One thing that was buried in the Columbine shooting was the fact that both of the kids were doped by the system. Some idiot school nurse diagnosed them with a learning disorder and they were prescribed drugs that sometimes have strange effects on hormone drenched adolescent kids. Nobody in the system bothered to monitor the kids. In case you are keeping track of the skin color of modern mass shooters the most notorious school shooting in history was perpetrated by a Korean born crazie that the school system was afraid of but was reluctant to arrest.

Now that is rich. Of course if the child in the video were black, you'd call him a thug. Since he's not, you're all the sudden a licensed therapist.

No, I wouldn't call any child of that age a thug. I would certainly call them troubled, and deeply so. Saints Martin and Brown were not young children. They were in fact thugs and not because they were black.

Oh STFU. Anyone who's ever read your postings, knows your an ignorant, racist, asshole.

You have no idea if the kid in the video has a mental problem. It's very possible that this is a behavioral problem due to poor parenting.
IT is astonishing that we have morons in our society today that defend children who cuss out their parents and strike them.

IT is astonishing that we have morons in our society today that defend children who cuss out their parents and strike them.

It is the responsibility of the parents of how they allow their children to act in public, moron.

As usual, you are confused about the topic. I gather you are in need of attention.

As usual, you are confused about the topic. I gather you are in need of attention.
Well since you are constantly writing that, it seems it is you who are confused! I understand your limitations though, you have a severe case of libturd

Well since you are constantly writing that, it seems it is you who are confused! I understand your limitations though, you have a severe case of libturd

You remind me of one of those yappy dogs that won't shut up.

Forum List

Back