CDZ What Does Hilary Clinton Believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?

I always find it amusing when threads like this are placed in the CDZ....

please tell us what Donald believes. then we'll talk.

1. Illegal Immigrants even moslem to America.
  2. Help Libya with 21,000 personnal in Air Force.
  3. Iran nuclear program will been not a nuclear arsenal.
A couple of news from Clinton.

What Hillary really believes is that she will be the POTUS-elect in another 4 months. And then she will take office in January.

It will be the first time two presidents in a row came from the same party in a long time -- not since GHW Bush followed Reagan. Before that it was LBJ following JFK. Before that it was Truman following FDR. Does not happen very often because the American People are fickle and impossible to please.

She will also be the first female American president as well. For that she will be remembered throughout history.

She will also be the first spouse of a former president to be elected POTUS. This is actually incredible and gives dynasty a whole new meaning.

I am sure she believes she will be a very happy person for at least the next 4 1/2 years.

I am wondering if the Nobel Committee will immediately give her the Nobel Peace Prize for defeating Trump the same way they gave it to BHO for defeating McCain ?!

Whether Paul Ryan can beat her in 2020 will be the next political drama of the new century.

That's what she believes.

"Madam President". Sounds good already.

For that she will be remembered throughout history.
Yeah for further screwing up America, but apparently you libs just don't care. :cuckoo:
I am sure she believes she will be a very happy person for at least the next 4 1/2 years.
I'm sure she'll probably be very happy making most everyone else miserable as she'll more then likely abuse her power in the process, as well as get back at anyone who has ever wronged the "Clintons".
I am wondering if the Nobel Committee will immediately give her the Nobel Peace Prize for defeating Trump
Well that's a dumb statement. :cuckoo:
Regardless of what happens, the bitch doesn't deserve one. Period. :lmao:
"Madam President". Sounds good already.
The "Corrupt Old Hag" or the "Hildabeast" is more appropriate. :lol:

only if you're a brainwashed winger. *shrug*

And only those like yourself who drank the Kool-Aid and believed the BS, thinks that the corrupt Hillary Clinton is the "best" choice for prez. :cuckoo: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back