CDZ What does George Clooney know that other left wingers refuse to understand?

Because he doesnt live in Chicago?
If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Tell me about those 'ghetto dwellers' in Alaska

Violent crime up in Alaska over past 30 years, even as overall crime rate fell

Or in Wyoming?

Wyoming Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate of 2.7 per 100,000

Murder rate in the UK?

9 per 1,000,000- or .9 per 100,000

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

You didn't read your link on Alaska did you?

Homicide rates in Alaska....have fallen over the last 30 years, though 2016 was a big year......what makes it violent...rape and assaults are up.....

And homicide rates in Alaska- are still higher than those in the UK.

Yes....the native populations in Alaska are more violent than British citizens...but that is changing....Britain has spiking violent crime...and their gun crime rate is up 42% in Britain......

Of course.....our violent crime rate is down 72%......our gun murder rate is down 49%.....our gun crime rate is down 75%......all of heir stats are going up....they have a disarmed population with generations of sociopaths just ready to explode.

Yes- our violent crime rate has been dropping for decades- despite the fearmongering promoted by the NRA.

Meanwhile- just to recap:
The OP believes that Clooney is 'fleeing the UK' because of violence in the UK to the United States.

Even though the rate of murders- and violent crime- is much higher in the U.S. than the UK

No..as has been shown over and over, violent crime is higher in Britain....and our gun murder is confined to tiny areas controlled by democrats...Clooney will not live in any of those areas...he will live where rich democrats live.....

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

You are not reporting Wyoming correctly...their suicide rate is higher......not their murder rate...

Your lack of reading comprehension is not everyone else's problem.
View attachment 137608
View attachment 137607

Show the actual number 1960...murder...60.

2015....murder...60.

Nice cherry picking........and they have over 500,000 people in the state now...they had 300,000 back in 1960.

What the hell are you talking about? I am reporting the murder rate- the rate per 100,000 people of population in Wyoming- and you keep saying I am talking about the total number of murders?

upload_2017-7-7_18-1-42.png

upload_2017-7-7_18-2-7.png

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Homicide rates in Alaska....have fallen over the last 30 years, though 2016 was a big year......what makes it violent...rape and assaults are up.....

Yes....the native populations in Alaska are more violent than British citizens...but that is changing....Britain has spiking violent crime...and their gun crime rate is up 42% in Britain......

Of course.....our violent crime rate is down 72%......our gun murder rate is down 49%.....our gun crime rate is down 75%......all of heir stats are going up....they have a disarmed population with generations of sociopaths just ready to explode.

Yes- our violent crime rate has been dropping for decades- despite the fearmongering promoted by the NRA.

Meanwhile- just to recap:
The OP believes that Clooney is 'fleeing the UK' because of violence in the UK to the United States.

Even though the rate of murders- and violent crime- is much higher in the U.S. than the UK

No..as has been shown over and over, violent crime is higher in Britain....and our gun murder is confined to tiny areas controlled by democrats...Clooney will not live in any of those areas...he will live where rich democrats live.....

LOL- yeah just keeping up with those lies.

The murder rate in Wyoming- the rate per 100,000 people- is higher than the rate of murders in the UK.

Clooney can live in a secure area in the UK- or a secure area in Canada or a secure area in the U.S..

He can live where rich Americans live- the Trumps and the Bloombergs.

If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Murder rates continue to fall in the UK
Graphic: how the murder rate has fallen
Last year saw the lowest murder rate since 1983 and a fall in overall crime, according to figures released today by the Office of National Statistics.

View attachment 137611

You really need to learn how to use your own links...after they banned and confiscated guns...their gun murder rate spiked.....see..it shows that right on your graph.....now those gun murder rates are returning to the exact same level they were at before the ban and confiscation...your own link verifies this..showing that their gun control laws did nothing to their gun murder rates...in fact...gun crime is now increasing in Britain..it is up 42% in London..21 years after the confiscation...

Yep- because we can't have anyone who 'fucks up American culture by refusing to integrate'.....

iu

Yeah...those Amish are a menace alright.

Yeah.those Amish....."dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate."

Because nothing says 'integrated into American culture' like the Amish.
iu

And these guys....just refusing to 'integrate'....

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Are they trying to push Sharia law? are they shooting people in gay nightclubs...committing drug murders like MS-13?

Oh is that what you mean by " refusing to integrate"

Hell I would think you would approve of those who shoot people in gay nightclubs- or anywhere else- nothing says 'integrating into America like shooting guns' at minorities.

Your numbers were shown to be a lie.....your own links showed you don't know what you are talking about and you are the one who cherry picked those states...so now you accuse me of wanting people murdered..in the CDZ........remember where you are...

Feel free to provide a single example of my 'numbers' being a lie.

Your lack of understanding of statistics is not my lie.

upload_2017-7-7_18-5-36.png

upload_2017-7-7_18-5-44.png

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

You are not reporting Wyoming correctly...their suicide rate is higher......not their murder rate...

View attachment 137608
View attachment 137607

2015....murder...60.

Nice cherry picking........and they have over 500,000 people in the state now...they had 300,000 back in 1960.

What the hell are you talking about? I am reporting the murder rate- the rate per 100,000 people of population in Wyoming- and you keep saying I am talking about the total number of murders?

View attachment 137612
View attachment 137613

I stated he actual bodies on the ground......they are the exact same in 1960 and 2015 and there are 200,000 more people there now....

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Last year saw the lowest murder rate since 1983 and a fall in overall crime, according to figures released today by the Office of National Statistics.

View attachment 137611

You really need to learn how to use your own links...after they banned and confiscated guns...their gun murder rate spiked.....see..it shows that right on your graph.....now those gun murder rates are returning to the exact same level they were at before the ban and confiscation...your own link verifies this..showing that their gun control laws did nothing to their gun murder rates...in fact...gun crime is now increasing in Britain..it is up 42% in London..21 years after the confiscation...

And I never claimed otherwise.

I was refuting your claim that murders were on the rise in the UK- and my numbers show that murders are declining- have been declining since about 2003.

Can't you just stick with one lie, instead of creating new ones?

upload_2017-7-7_18-6-49.png

View attachment 137608
View attachment 137607

2015....murder...60.

View attachment 137612
View attachment 137613

I stated he actual bodies on the ground......they are the exact same in 1960 and 2015 and there are 200,000 more people there now....

upload_2017-7-7_18-7-28.png

upload_2017-7-7_18-7-35.png

And I am reporting the murder rate in Wyoming versus the murder rate in the UK.

The murder rate in Wyoming is higher.

My citations prove that.

Stop trying to compare apples(total murders in Wyoming) to the oranges(murder rates per 100,000 in population in the UK).

Oranges to oranges- the murder rate is higher in the Wyoming than in the UK.

Yeah...those Amish are a menace alright.

Yeah.those Amish....."dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate."

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Are they trying to push Sharia law? are they shooting people in gay nightclubs...committing drug murders like MS-13?

Oh is that what you mean by " refusing to integrate"

Hell I would think you would approve of those who shoot people in gay nightclubs- or anywhere else- nothing says 'integrating into America like shooting guns' at minorities.

Your numbers were shown to be a lie.....your own links showed you don't know what you are talking about and you are the one who cherry picked those states...so now you accuse me of wanting people murdered..in the CDZ........remember where you are...

Feel free to provide a single example of my 'numbers' being a lie.

Your lack of understanding of statistics is not my lie.

View attachment 137614
View attachment 137615

And the U.S...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
=======

And Britain...

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.
The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.
Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.
============
7/1/17...

Terrifying weapons haul destined for London seized at Channel Tunnel

This is a terrifying haul of lethal handguns destined for London crime gangs which were seized by officials at the Channel Tunnel terminal in France.

They were discovered in concealed compartments in a trailer attached to a Mercedes van as it prepared to enter the tunnel at the Coquelles terminal.

Border Force officials swooped after a joint investigation by the National Crime Agency and detectives from Scotland Yard’s organised crime unit.

Searches revealed a cache of 79 “viable” 4mm and 6mm handguns and a large quantity of ammunition, all hidden in specially adapted concealments in engine blocks.

Detectives believe the weapons had been smuggled from eastern Europe to be sold to organised crime gangs in London.

========================

Gun and knife crime soaring in London, official figures show

More worryingly, there was also a rise in the number of guns being fired on London’s streets, up from 239 cases in 2015/16 to 306 cases in the last financial year.

There was also a 20 per cent increase in the rate of knife attacks involving injuries to victims, up from 3,663 to 4,415 in 2016/17.

------

“We are concerned about the rise of gun crime and rise of knife crime offences committed by young people and the changing nature of the offenders. “

He said there was evidence that more young people are carrying knives for a variety of reasons including status, criminality and self-protection but said only around a quarter are affiliated with gangs.

He said police were focusing on reducing stabbings by taking weapons and dangerous offenders off the streets and trying to prevent and divert people from crime.
------

“With double-digit growth in gun and knife crime - and a youth homicide almost every fortnight - the crime challenge for London is real and serious and has serious impacts for London’s most disadvantaged communities.”
He added: “With 600 victims of serious youth violence each month, the Met needs a new plan to tackle the violence on our capital’s streets if they are to help impoverished communities.
==========

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

mail

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

I'm sorry....I was wrong....

Murders in Wyoming in 1960........16, not 60.

Murders in Wyoming in 2015......16, not 60....

And in Britain....

Murder rate in England and Wales rises 11%

The murder rate in England and Wales rose by 11% to 573 homicides in 2015, providing fresh evidence that the long-term decline in violent crime may be over.

573........murders in Britain....2015....

you are wrong.......

Wyoming. ....population 586,107......16 murders

the same as Wyoming in 1960....population 330,066....16 murders.....

I would call you a name......but we are in the CDZ....

View attachment 137611

And I never claimed otherwise.

I was refuting your claim that murders were on the rise in the UK- and my numbers show that murders are declining- have been declining since about 2003.

Can't you just stick with one lie, instead of creating new ones?

View attachment 137616

I would normally lead off by calling you a name.....instead...you need to do more research...violent crime is spiking all over Britain....

the murder rate in Britain is going up....not down....

Murder rate in England and Wales rises 11%

The murder rate in England and Wales rose by 11% to 573 homicides in 2015, providing fresh evidence that the long-term decline in violent crime may be over.

The annual crime figures published on Thursday also show that knife crime rose by 9% and sexual offences, including rape, increased by 29% to top 100,000 for the first time in 2015. But the Office for National Statistics (ONS) issued a strong warning that tightening of police recording procedures may account for some increases among forces.

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?
Perhaps he's thinking about the future.

?????

What he needs to move now before the zombie apocalypse hits the UK?

Clooney can afford to leave anywhere at a moments notice- but you think he is leaving the UK because at some point in the future the UK might possibly become as violent as the United States?

And if he did- why would he go to the US instead of Canada?
Well, there are perfectly reasonable people who are seeing some clear changes happening in Europe that they find troubling.

It doesn't make them dumb or stupid or Hitler or anything, it just means they are concerned and want to do what's best for their families.

And it's possible that they also have a higher regard for America that some Americans do. In fact, I'd say that's probable.

I have no doubt that George Clooney has a higher regard for America than many of the Americans who post here.

But taking your family from a less violent country to a more violent country supposedly to protect them from violence would mean that George Clooney is stupid.

And I don't think George Clooney is stupid.
I've already theorized that he's not looking at today's numbers, he is observing what is happening in and to Europe and looking down the road a bit, like any normal adult. People who have their eyes open can see what is happening, as long as their eyes are not glued shut by their ideology.

This really isn't a big mystery.

Hopefully one day those who can't understand why anyone would want to move to America will get past their hatred of it.

Last edited:

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

They dont have a disgusting culture and they dont try and force it on anyone....infidel.

So you are admitting that you either lied- or just didn't state your real objection to Muslims when you said:

Second,I dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate..

Clearly the problem you have is not 'refusing to integrate'- since the Amish and Orthodox Jews haven't integrated- and you have no problem with them.

You just object to Muslims.

None of those are going to strap on a bomb...

So you are admitting that you either lied- or just didn't state your real objection to Muslims when you said:

Second,I dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate..

Clearly the problem you have is not 'refusing to integrate'- since the Amish and Orthodox Jews haven't integrated- and you have no problem with them.

You just object to Muslims.

Look..you've gone from stupid to pathetic.
You wont even admit there is a terror problem in Europe fer fuks sake.
Go try and peddle your shit on the DU.
We see it all the time here. These people have made their choice.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

They truly can't imagine why anyone would want to move to such a horrible country as America.

Last edited:
Clooney is corrupt as hell.He has connections to government agencies,would not surprise me if he was connected ti MI-6.Not saying that is the case let me make that clear,just saying with how he is connected ot corrupt government agencies here in the states,why would that be surprising as well is all.
You rightist freaks think you can say whatever you want without any proof whatsoever. Y'all got that shit from Fox, and now Twatump has taken y'all to a new low. Not much dignity or integrity by anyone on the right.

Resist!

Clooney is corrupt as hell.He has connections to government agencies,would not surprise me if he was connected ti MI-6.Not saying that is the case let me make that clear,just saying with how he is connected ot corrupt government agencies here in the states,why would that be surprising as well is all.
You rightist freaks think you can say whatever you want without any proof whatsoever. Y'all got that shit from Fox, and now Twatump has taken y'all to a new low. Not much dignity or integrity by anyone on the right.

Resist!

This is the CDZ....you have to clean up your posts...

Resist!

This is the CDZ....you have to clean up your posts...
I would think that any dirty word would be more welcome and less damaging than posting misinformation, flat out lies or repeating fake news. That's what's ruining our country.

Resist!

Forum List

Back