What does Ethics mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here: http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/showthread.php?t=9332

Your welcome. Now lets here how it was just to make a point. I'll believe you, really I will.

That's hysterical. I'm surprised that post is still there. I knew it would get me banned, I assumed they'd delete my insult to Tucker.

I was being what's called sarcastic.

I know that's a tough concept for some people to grasp.

Do you like Tucker? I think his stories are funny. He's just such pretentious jerk, though.

That's hysterical. I'm surprised that post is still there. I knew it would get me banned, I assumed they'd delete my insult to Tucker.

Do you like Tucker? I think his stories are funny. He's just such pretentious jerk, though.

Of course you were just being sarcastic, you sarcastic freak you.

Hear we go again with the bullshit, what are you going to post here to get you banned nt, you've done the I am dying post(no I am not you fucking idiots), the I am gay post (no I am not, I am trying to get banned)whats next?

Hear we go again with the bullshit, what are you going to post here to get you banned nt, you've done the I am dying post(no I am not you fucking idiots), the I am gay post (no I am not, I am trying to get banned)whats next?

I didn't try to get banned at Tucker's board. I got banned on purpose and it had nothing to do with saying I was gay. One of the moderators deleted one of my posts and left a comment in it's place calling me gay.

They do that there. Have you tried that board? It's a real trip. Tucker claims he lives off the ad revenue that the site generates. He claims he makes between $10,000 and $12,000 a month on the hits.

Except here's the thing: he only wants the board for him and his friends to post on. So only a few people can start threads there. The peons can only reply. The peons who bring in his $10,000 a month.

And his mods have a field day. They don't just delete posts at will, they leave snarky comments in it's place.

One of them deleted a post I made and called me "gay" for making it. What an insult!

After I got banned for that post I re-registered under another name. I can't remember now what it was. Maybe Jaynie59? Could be. I forget. I knew that one would get me banned, too.

But it was fun to show up the pretentious asswipes there.

You'd last 10 minutes.

I'm really unsure what to do with this thread. We do have to live with things we've stirred, yet as nt said, she at least posted under the same name, so there's no confusion about who said what.

No doubt, that kind of 'game playing' is wrong and I would think bannable. Do not pull that kind of nonsense here.

Others use different names at different boards, so they can't be held accountable. Some that post here have managed to stir up a lot; while calling kettles black.

So since this has turned into a flame a member thread, as well as somewhat of a board v board, I'm locking it. Darin may feel free to reopen it, no one else seems to be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back