What does Donald Trump need to do between now and election day to win?

Too bad we can't start over again with better candidates. I hate these choices.
What I do like about Donald Trump is that for once he is not one of the choices that the party decided we could choose between. The parties pick who they want as president, not the voter, we only get to pick from the ones they say we can pick from.
That leaves a bunch of good people out of the running becuase they will only pick their buddies that are already part of the corrupt system.
What I fear with a Trump presidency is that both sides are going to stalemate him every step of the way, not becuase the dont agree with him but because they are going to feel the need to teach us peons a lesson. We WILL let them tell us who the next president is.
Do you really think anyone cares about his crude remarks from a decade ago? do you honestly think there are that many men out there that have never said things equally offensive? I know I have joking around when with other guys, would I actually ever try to take advantage of a women? no.
So the reality is Trump is feared because he is opening up a can of worms that could allow for non politicians to actually run for high office without the prior consent of the party.

Hillary Clinton will become the President unless something drastic occurs between now and election day
lamborghini-aventador-lp900-4-molto-veloce-by-dmc-c185201012015161609_5-Copy7.jpg

How can Donald Trump bounce back from all the mistakes he has made (bankruptcy past, degrading comments to women etc)
its hard to say

Forum List

Back