What does Christ, Marx, and Nietchze have in common?

I agree that most don't understand Marx and simply accept how government presents him.

However, the ideology of Marx was based upon materialism. Marx rejected the spiritual aspect of human existence and cheapened it to merely dollars and cents. For Marx, suffering was due to a lack of materialism.

If not, what is your take?

Really it was suffering due to lack of Jesus. :eusa_silenced:

That is the source of all suffering.
The child that goes to bed hungry at night isn't suffering from a lack of Jesus. He is suffering from lack of food.

Jesus spent his life feeding the poor and commanding others to do the same.

In fact, look at statistics who give the most of their time and money to the poor, they are mostly Christian.

Wrong again.
Lots of children go to bed hungry every night, all across the planet. Where's Jesus?

He is trying to get folks like you and me to help them instead of clamoring to elect politicians to force us to pay taxes with the hope that the money in taxes will go to help feed the poor children instead of some ungodly war or line their own pockets.

So why not get off your ass and help instead of putting your faith in corrupt demagogues like AOC or Bernie Sanders who are both very wealthy?

Join a church outreach like a food bank or shelter for the homeless.

There are two kinds of people who advocate Marx' ideas:

1. Stupid people who think they'll be given everything they want, and

2. Evil people who want their boot on everyone's necks.

I'm throwing Tehon into category 1.
Thank you, I think. I'll have you know that I work for a living. I don't ask of anything from government. I understand what my labor is worth. I also understand that I'm not receiving its full value.
You are free to negotiate your own salary. You are also free to make your labor more valuable.

Why don't you?
I'm not complaining. I'm stating a fact.
I suspect you have vastly overestimated the worth of your labor.
No capitalist pays a wage equal to the full value that the labor produces. What are you, stupid?

The child that goes to bed hungry at night isn't suffering from a lack of Jesus. He is suffering from lack of food.

In fact, look at statistics who give the most of their time and money to the poor, they are mostly Christian.

Wrong again.
Lots of children go to bed hungry every night, all across the planet. Where's Jesus?

He is trying to get folks like you and me to help them instead of clamoring to elect politicians to force us to pay taxes with the hope that the money in taxes will go to help feed the poor children instead of some ungodly war or line their own pockets.

So why not get off your ass and help instead of putting your faith in corrupt demagogues like AOC or Bernie Sanders who are both very wealthy?

Jesus doesn't have the power to feed the children. It's up to us to do it. Jesus can't compel people to feed the hungry, but we can compel people to do it through our government representatives. The power is here on earth, among the living. We have the means to do what Jesus can't. Why don't you stop resisting.

Wrong again.

Jesus doesn't have the power to feed the children. It's up to us to do it. Jesus can't compel people to feed the hungry, but we can compel people to do it through our government representatives. The power is here on earth, among the living. We have the means to do what Jesus can't. Why don't you stop resisting.

"Why don't you stop resisting." Sounds like something a rapist would say.

Why don't you donate some food and go volunteer down at your local church food bank then? Hmm?

It's not hard, I've done it. Actually I didn't go out of my way to volunteer or anything, it just kind of happened and it sucked me in because it was the right thing to do. I don't go to that church.

Most people don't understand Marx's philosophy. Especially in America, Marx has been intentionally falsified by the ruling class. Those that his philosophy threatens have successfully made Marx taboo for members of the herd.

What did Marx covet?

I agree that most don't understand Marx and simply accept how government presents him.

However, the ideology of Marx was based upon materialism. Marx rejected the spiritual aspect of human existence and cheapened it to merely dollars and cents. For Marx, suffering was due to a lack of materialism.

Wrong again.

He did not actually "spend his life feeding the poor". He was in ministry; he preached. For three years. The only story we have of him in his childhood was not him in service to the poor, but him in the temple, learning and preaching.

You are deeply in error if you think Jesus Christ was just another human teacher, teaching us how to serve others. That was PART of what he did, but part only.

I'm throwing Tehon into category 1.
Thank you, I think. I'll have you know that I work for a living. I don't ask of anything from government. I understand what my labor is worth. I also understand that I'm not receiving its full value.
You are free to negotiate your own salary. You are also free to make your labor more valuable.

Why don't you?
I'm not complaining. I'm stating a fact.
I suspect you have vastly overestimated the worth of your labor.
No capitalist pays a wage equal to the full value that the labor produces. What are you, stupid?
Well, that's one way of justifying your personal failure -- blame it on someone else.

Wrong again.

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. Every damn time.

Wrong again.

Since when is Republicanism, fascism?

Wrong again.

You're a Republican? :eek:

Wrong again.

Are you illiterate?

Are you illiterate?
Are you?

Are you illiterate?
Are you?
Nope.

Wrong again.

He did not actually "spend his life feeding the poor". He was in ministry; he preached. For three years. The only story we have of him in his childhood was not him in service to the poor, but him in the temple, learning and preaching.

You are deeply in error if you think Jesus Christ was just another human teacher, teaching us how to serve others. That was PART of what he did, but part only.

I never meant to suggest that was the only goal of Jesus.

Obviously, after feeding the multitude he could have allowed himself to be made a king and been a meal ticket for them the rest of their lives.

That was not his goal, however.

Are you illiterate?
Are you?
Nope.
I'm illegitimate, I cain't read, does that count?! :04:

All three men looked at the world, saw what was wrong with the world, and developed thoughts on how to overcome such wrongs.

All three men were taken out or context and used by the state for the benefit of the state. Christ was used by the Pope turned politician, Marx was used by such wonderful figures as Stalin and Moa and Chavez, and Nietchze was used by Hitler.

I believe all 3 men would have been appalled by the misuse of their various philosophies.

At the end of the day though, most only identify with how the state presents each. They never really bother to dig down and see what they were all about.
The state doesn’t “present” any of those things.

Forum List

Back