What does Biden have against mutts?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Asking someone who wants a Shepherd or a Retriever why they don't get a pit bull is like telling someone who likes Tennessee Walker horses and wants to buy one that they're an asshole because they won't buy an Arab.

It's just a stupid question. I don't want a pit bull. It's nobody else's business what sort of fucking pet you get.

Asking someone who wants a Shepherd or a Retriever why they don't get a pit bull is like telling someone who likes Tennessee Walker horses and wants to buy one that they're an asshole because they won't buy an Arab.

It's just a stupid question. I don't want a pit bull. It's nobody else's business what sort of fucking pet you get.
Damn, lets see if I can rep you for that.

.................if they're trained properly.

Yes, because I can train a little chihuahu and Lassa Apsa perfectly and yet those little dogs are still fucking nasty and will bite anyone anytime. Pitbulls have better temperment than Golden retrievers. If a Golden retriever was kept in the same conditions pitbulls are kept in, you'd hear a lot more about golden retriever attacks and bans on golden retrievers.

They are high energy breeds. They need exercise. All dogs do.

Originally Posted by YWN666
.................if they're trained properly.

and that makes them different from any other breed?

As far as training, nothing really. Some people thing dog ownership is all fun and games and think the dog will train itself and then wonder what happened when the dog bites and injures someone. All dogs need training but the consequences of not training the dog are much more serious with a dog that has the physical ability to hurt someone.

Yes, because I can train a little chihuahu and Lassa Apsa perfectly and yet those little dogs are still fucking nasty and will bite anyone anytime. Pitbulls have better temperment than Golden retrievers. If a Golden retriever was kept in the same conditions pitbulls are kept in, you'd hear a lot more about golden retriever attacks and bans on golden retrievers.

They are high energy breeds. They need exercise. All dogs do.

A Lhaso Apso won't sever the jugular of an adult male when they snap, or tear the face off a toddler.

Breeding affects personality just as it affects physical appearance. Pit Bulls have been bred for a certain personality, and to say it just ain't so is not only a lie, it's also irresponsible.

My son has a huge fawn/brindle male pit bull. He's a wonderful dog, he was a puppy when my kids were little, and now my son has a toddler, he's good with her. But he has his part of the house and the baby has hers. He'll eat her cheerios, but he's kept separate. Because as much as my son loves him (this dog is his baby, and he's been treated as a baby all his life) he knows it would only take one chomp and baby would be dead. And he's seen how weird Snoop gets when he is frightened or hears a strange sound that he can't identify (you know, like the refrigerator running. Or snow falling off the roof).

I've never heard of a Retriever killing anyone to date. But Pit Bulls, as wonderful as they are, are special dogs and it's idiotic to pretend they aren't potentially deadly. It's just that ignorance that has resulted in them filling up the shelters and hurting so many people. I love to see retards waltzing along in the middle of a crowd of people with their big pitbull off leash, just to prove how wonderful their dog is.

Forum List

Back