What Does Adam Lanza and Obama Have In Common?

That guy Alex Jones has a nice business. No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

Exactly. The op actually thinks its cedible. Alex Jones and his fans are binaries loons......

I see, so Mr Jones is wrong about Obama bombing the fuck out of AfPak?

Have you ever listened to.that idiot? EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I have no.respect for anything he says and anyone who defends this idiot is a fucking idiot themselves. Happy holidays though.

Exactly. The op actually thinks its cedible. Alex Jones and his fans are binaries loons......

I see, so Mr Jones is wrong about Obama bombing the fuck out of AfPak?

Have you ever listened to.that idiot? EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I have no.respect for anything he says and anyone who defends this idiot is a fucking idiot themselves. Happy holidays though.

I see, and of course you believe that we are being governed by angels.

If my memory is correct, George, the mental midget, Bush was president in 2006 and Obama first became president in January of 2009. So, any and all drone attacks in 2006 were all on the Republican's ticket.
As for the target: The Madrazza's are schools known for teaching violent jihad against all infidels.
One less Madrazza, regardless of who was in there is fine with me.

Democrats really didn't think the war in Afghanistan was called for. After 911 we should have done what we did after the African embassy bombings, the Cole bombing and the crash in Lockerbie - nothing.

Forum List

Back