What Does Adam Lanza and Obama Have In Common?

santa-poop-down-chimney.jpg

"Why we don't care, sadly, has something to do with class, a disease that ails us all. The reason we cared so much about the little children in Connecticut is probably because we relate to them, their parents and their lifestyles more than we do to a little six-year-old — now dead — playing cricket in the backyard of his madrassa. That child has no name. No face. No newspaper story. No reporter told us that when he was offered a sweet he always took an extra one for his little brother"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ&feature=player_detailpage]Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it... - YouTube[/ame]

The op should be negged into non-existence for being a sick piece of shit. I know I've done my part.

Oh, I'm sure those pictures are from reliable sources...

Unequal tragedy: Young victims of drone attacks

"But to illustrate the point about the loss of innocence, let's look at a 2006 drone attack on a school in Bajaur Agency in the tribal areas bordering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The target was the principal of this madrasa — an alleged militant. The 'collateral damage' — was 69 children. The elite of Pakistan may have paused briefly to mourn the losses over coffee table conversations but their anger would have been misplaced — they would be ranting about American imperialism but not for the lives of the children. As for Americans, they likely didn't know about them. "

Obama wasn't President in 2006. Bush was.

So you voted Kerry..I take it. Because you were against Bush's actions..right?

"But to illustrate the point about the loss of innocence, let's look at a 2006 drone attack on a school in Bajaur Agency in the tribal areas bordering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The target was the principal of this madrasa — an alleged militant. The 'collateral damage' — was 69 children. The elite of Pakistan may have paused briefly to mourn the losses over coffee table conversations but their anger would have been misplaced — they would be ranting about American imperialism but not for the lives of the children. As for Americans, they likely didn't know about them. "

"Like George Bush’s government in Iraq, Obama’s administration neither documents nor acknowledges the civilian casualties of the CIA’s drone strikes in Pakistan. But a report by the law schools at Stanford and New York universities suggests that during the first three years of his time in office, the 259 strikes for which he is ultimately responsible killed between 297 and 569 civilians, of whom at least 64 were children".

"Like George Bush’s government in Iraq, Obama’s administration neither documents nor acknowledges the civilian casualties of the CIA’s drone strikes in Pakistan. But a report by the law schools at Stanford and New York universities suggests that during the first three years of his time in office, the 259 strikes for which he is ultimately responsible killed between 297 and 569 civilians, of whom at least 64 were children".

So it's taken Obama three years to kill as many children as Bush did in one strike? Fucking underachieving nazi commie.

So it's taken Obama three years to kill as many children as Bush did in one strike? Fucking underachieving nazi commie.

Wrong answer.

You should be saying something along the lines that we need to disarm the Motherfucker-in-chief.

Wrong answer.

You should be saying something along the lines that we need to disarm the Motherfucker-in-chief.

No I should be saying you're a fucking lunatic piece of shit... but it's Christmas.

That guy Alex Jones has a nice business. No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

Wrong answer.

No I should be saying you're a fucking lunatic piece of shit... but it's Christmas.

Fine , go ahead, kill the messenger.

Oh, wait, you are a Liberal, in that case you will send a government bureaucrat. Are they still wearing brownshirts?!?!?!?!?

...So Obama is responsible for a drone attack in 2006 now?

Yep, and the December 2007 recession.

That guy Alex Jones has a nice business. No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

Exactly. The op actually thinks its cedible. Alex Jones and his fans are freaking loons......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back