What Does Adam Lanza and Obama Have In Common?

Holy shit.....take a fucking Christmas break, will ya?

th

Sooo, you have switched from comparing Adam Lanza and Obama - to drones...? Damn, you have the attention span of a housefly.

Sooo, you have switched from comparing Adam Lanza and Obama - to drones...? Damn, you have the attention span of a housefly.

Monster Lanza used guns , Obama uses drones.

At least Lanza showed remorse by committing suicide .Obama on the other hand shows that he is a cold blooded killer.

Oh, I'm sure those pictures are from reliable sources...

Unequal tragedy: Young victims of drone attacks

"But to illustrate the point about the loss of innocence, let's look at a 2006 drone attack on a school in Bajaur Agency in the tribal areas bordering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The target was the principal of this madrasa — an alleged militant. The 'collateral damage' — was 69 children. The elite of Pakistan may have paused briefly to mourn the losses over coffee table conversations but their anger would have been misplaced — they would be ranting about American imperialism but not for the lives of the children. As for Americans, they likely didn't know about them. "

"But to illustrate the point about the loss of innocence, let's look at a 2006 drone attack on a school in Bajaur Agency in the tribal areas bordering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The target was the principal of this madrasa — an alleged militant. The 'collateral damage' — was 69 children. The elite of Pakistan may have paused briefly to mourn the losses over coffee table conversations but their anger would have been misplaced — they would be ranting about American imperialism but not for the lives of the children. As for Americans, they likely didn't know about them. "

...So Obama is responsible for a drone attack in 2006 now?

...So Obama is responsible for a drone attack in 2006 now?

"Though George Bush's administration launched the drone programme, Obama has, unquestioningly, continued it. "

I don't know what's worse. The cocksucking OP stretching reality as far as possible in order to concoct his bullshit original post and thread title. Or the fact that this milky licking loser keeps bombarding us with his bullshit with his misuse of the bold command.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back