What Do Your pets Do To Get Your Attention?

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Mine have a little toy box that they go to, they pick out one of their toys and then cary it to me in their mouth crying and proceed to drop the toy at my feet or in my shoes.

My cats meow until the get attention

Our dog Dodger rarely has to try toget our attention because he is an Australian Shep/Lab mix and has that herding instinct. He follows us(mainly me,he knows who feeds him!) from room to room. He is always there. He knows where to stand for things though. For treats,he stands by the cabinet in the kitchen where they are. Outaide,he goes to the back door. When he wants to play,he gets on my bed with a toy and starts doing circles.

lilcountriegal said:
Mine shits everywhere or chews the crotch outta my underwear.

Damn dog. :firing:

Our dog used to do that when my ex and I first moved in together. He also chewed every pair of shoes I owned. :firing:

Said1 said:
Our dog used to do that when my ex and I first moved in together. He also chewed every pair of shoes I owned. :firing:

So far mine has only chewed [numerous pairs] underwear and one pair of my [BRAND NEW!!!] shorts. When she wants to "punish" me, she shits on my floor. i.e.: the other night my boyfriend and i were going to bed. she's a dachsund so she's fairly small, however, she takes up over half of the bed and most of the covers. I decided to shove her out of bed after being squished between my boyfriend and the dog for over half of the night. i got comfy and slept peacefully the rest of the night. When I woke up in the morning, she had a fresh, large pile of stinky shit right where I place my feet in the morning when crawling out of bed.

lilcountriegal said:
So far mine has only chewed [numerous pairs] underwear and one pair of my [BRAND NEW!!!] shorts. When she wants to "punish" me, she shits on my floor. i.e.: the other night my boyfriend and i were going to bed. she's a dachsund so she's fairly small, however, she takes up over half of the bed and most of the covers. I decided to shove her out of bed after being squished between my boyfriend and the dog for over half of the night. i got comfy and slept peacefully the rest of the night. When I woke up in the morning, she had a fresh, large pile of stinky shit right where I place my feet in the morning when crawling out of bed.

What a little brat. Talk about point being taken!

Forum List

Back