What do your avies mean?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Why the one you are wearing? Yeah yeah, I know..this subject has come up before. Ok. And now it is coming up again as a refresher course sorta thing.

Why pick the ones you wear? Some swap them out often (like me), some keep the same ones all the time. So what made you choose what you wear to represent you? Is it because you want to be young and beautiful and are really old and maybe not as beautiful as you used to be? Is it wishful thinking? Is it because that avie represents the inner you and not necessarily the outter you?

Or is there some other reason?

And, do you like or dislike someone due to the avie they do wear? Does it influence you in some manner? Do you really think someone's avie is what they truly look like? (This is not for those who wear their own faces in their avie's).

Inquiring minds and all that stuff......

Last edited:
btw...I wear the ones that mostly pertain to nature or some kind of fantasy figure that encompasses nature or animals because that is how I see myself. Earth Mother. Kinda. When I wear the native american avies, it is for my husband, and also because I follow their red path to the best of my ability even though I am not native american like my hubby is. I like their spiritual beliefs, and their tribal ways of being close to mother earth and all its inhabitants.

And you?

She has a bit of linda rhondstat going on in her, smilebong.

You don't look too bad yourself. You and your hawaiian shirt and all.

Mahalo for responding. :)

It's no secret that I chose Jughead for my avi due to my fondness for hamburgers. Initially I couldn't decide between Jughead and Wimpy, however Jughead was the more familiar of the two characters, so I went with Jughead. I do find Wimpy funnier than Jughead though. If i were a heavyset guy like Wimpy, I likely would have chosen Wimpy.

Why the one you are wearing? Yeah yeah, I know..this subject has come up before. Ok. And now it is coming up again as a refresher course sorta thing.

Why pick the ones you wear? Some swap them out often (like me), some keep the same ones all the time. So what made you choose what you wear to represent you? Is it because you want to be young and beautiful and are really old and maybe not as beautiful as you used to be? Is it wishful thinking? Is it because that avie represents the inner you and not necessarily the outter you?

And, do you like or dislike someone due to the avie they do wear? Does it influence you in some manner? Do you really think someone's avie is what they truly look like? (This is not for those who wear their own faces in their avie's).

Mine is a silhouette of an Orthodox Priest. I am not Orthodox myself but I admire their style.

I love hawaiian shirts. Some of them fetch a pretty penny on ebay, too. Just gotta get the vintage ones and know what to look for. ;)

I like mens hawaiian shirts to wear, myself, with a tank top underneath and the shirt tied at the waist or loose and open.

Mine is a silhouette of an Orthodox Priest. I am not Orthodox myself but I admire their style.

Yes, they do have fine garments...

I love hawaiian shirts. Some of them fetch a pretty penny on ebay, too. Just gotta get the vintage ones and know what to look for. ;)

I like mens hawaiian shirts to wear, myself, with a tank top underneath and the shirt tied at the waist or loose and open.

I like the Filipino shirts that are worn in Southern Mexico, my wife says no to Hawaiian shirts along with silk screen shirts.. I buy them anyway..

I identify with mine. Pretty simple. And I like variety, as I have said before numerous times, so I switch them out often. I post avis for my enjoyment...not others.

I like most posters avis, as they tell me something a little deeper about the poster, than no avi, and I will often rep a poster for theirs. :thup: I like when they switch theirs out often, too. The whole variety thing...:lol:

Forum List

Back