What do you want?

I want for my kids to get through college and find jobs that bring them as much joy as mine does me.

I want enough $$$ to pay my bills with enough left over for food, a modest wardrobe, and say $50 per week left over.

I want a way to keep going to school until there are no more courses that interest me! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
I want a way to keep going to school until there are no more courses that interest me! :laugh:
I would love to go back to school! But with 4 kids to put through, I doubt that will happen. But you never know.

mom4 said:
I would love to go back to school! But with 4 kids to put through, I doubt that will happen. But you never know.
Look for seminars that offer grad credit. ;)

Kathianne said:
Look for seminars that offer grad credit. ;)
I want a totally different degree. Master's in Pshych, I'd like to do counseling. But it's probably a good thing that I can't do this now. I know I would bring baggage home with me, and I already have four little psyches to pick apart.

mom4 said:
I want a totally different degree. Master's in Pshych, I'd like to do counseling. But it's probably a good thing that I can't do this now. I know I would bring baggage home with me, and I already have four little psyches to pick apart.
Are you homeschooling? What is your BA in?

Kathianne said:
Are you homeschooling? What is your BA in?
No, not homeschooling, really. Although I give "lessons" to my kids over the summer, and work with them wherever I think their education needs more depth.

I have a BS in Marketing, minor in graphic design.

mom4 said:
No, not homeschooling, really. Although I give "lessons" to my kids over the summer, and work with them wherever I think their education needs more depth.

I have a BS in Marketing, minor in graphic design.
You may qualify as 'educator.' google and repeat once in awhile:

educator elementary grant or seminar
or
math, social studies, constituition, science, get the idea + educator, teacher, seminar...

I've garnered 12+ hours of grad credit, seen CA, MO, DC without paying a dime, in fact I've received $$ for doing so.

Kathianne said:
You may qualify as 'educator.' google and repeat once in awhile:

educator elementary grant or seminar
or
math, social studies, constituition, science, get the idea + educator, teacher, seminar...

I've garnered 12+ hours of grad credit, seen CA, MO, DC without paying a dime, in fact I've received $$ for doing so.
Wow. Thanks Kathianne. That's something to look into. I had no idea that was out there. I had planned to start substitute teaching when my baby starts school. I wonder if that would qualify me as an educator?

mom4 said:
Wow. Thanks Kathianne. That's something to look into. I had no idea that was out there. I had planned to start substitute teaching when my baby starts school. I wonder if that would qualify me as an educator?
Go for it. I took one course that was just a week. 3 hours. Did another for 3 weeks, 9 hours. Another for a week, another 3 hours. Topics: Constitution federal v state; constitution via underpinnings; teaching SS post 9/11...

I would like(never have liked saying"I WANT!'') to continue being curious . . . about life and nature, human nature included. I would of course like to remain healthy until the day I die and go out having a good time. It would be fun to be in love again, really in love. I would also like to live in an Earthship home outside of Steamboat. Most of all I would like an F-86F Saber, the means to keep it airworthy and spend days cruising through valleys wowing people. :cool:

i want ..............

to always love my wife the way i do today

to not outlive my children but not die and leave them alone too soon

focus on what is important; my wife and children all the rest is details

live each day as if it is my last

stay hungry

I want...

A beautiful, loving, and faithful wife when the time is right,

and to be a Marine, of course,

and live a life I can be proud of.

Forum List

Back