What do you want...

I had a horse. Didn't have any use for boys unless they knew something about horses.

My father is not a stupid man. :lol:

What is it with chicks and horses? I knew a girl that grew into an old maid over horses. She had a horse, she didn't want a man. What's up with that?

You really need to ask...... :eusa_whistle:

Well, I know they like to ride really close to the saddle horn and feel all that quivering power between their legs and........oh wait.......never mind.

I had a horse. Didn't have any use for boys unless they knew something about horses.

My father is not a stupid man. :lol:

This is a friend of mine's Welsh Cobb stallion, I love this photo....... all 4 hooves off the ground at once.

http://

That horse has six legs!

And two of them are in pants and wearing sneakers! :eek:

And yet it was perfectly acceptable for your chimp to be seen in society without headphones...

Springfield%20Loaded%201911.jpg

Just can't get my hands on one. I've had a standing order with every wholesaler I can find for 8 months now. They are all-but-impossible to come by.

Looks like a Colt .45 cal 1911. You can't find one of those? My neighbor has one in stainless, and I'd never seen one of those before.

Its a Springfield Loaded. They can't make them fast enough to keep up with demand, so as soon as the wholesalers have them, standing orders eat them all up within a matter of seconds (literally). I have had an order for 100 of them for over 8 months now. I've seen 2, which were eaten up by our standing orders (37 now) as well.

But the next one we get is mine, Mine, MINE!!!!

Older Colts are awesome as well. I'm not a fan of their newer stuff, but if I could only keep one of my handguns, there would be no debate:

A 1974 Colt Combat Commander. All-in-all, the finest handgun I own (and I own several that are worth far more money, but the Commander is, IMO, the perfect handgun).

Still, I REALLY want that Springfield. They are truly awesome guns. IMO, the best being made today, by far.

Thanks for the info. I buy and sell a few guns myself, and the .45 ACP's are my favorite. I'll keep that Springfield in mind.

I'm buying myself a 38 revolver for christmas this year.

Why not make it a .357 mag, then you can shoot either .38 or .357 mag.

Excellent suggestion. I dont have any handguns just rifles right now.

Since I got my gun liscense upgraded to no restrictions i've been itching to get a revolver and actually put it in a holster on my waist :lol:

That ought to freak out my fellow MA citizens bwhahwhwhha

I'm buying myself a 38 revolver for christmas this year.

Since I got my gun liscense upgraded to no restrictions i've been itching to get a revolver and actually put it in a holster on my waist :lol:

You have to have a "GUN LICENSE" to "OWN" a handgun in Mass? ... :eusa_eh:

I can own anything I want here in Wisconsin short of a full auto, and I don't need any kind of license. I can buy and sell privately as much as I want, legally. That's the way it should be, according to our constitution.

Here's a good .357 mag P_P... Smith & Wesson...

93100394.jpg

You have to have a "GUN LICENSE" to "OWN" a handgun in Mass? ... :eusa_eh:

I can own anything I want here in Wisconsin short of a full auto, and I don't need any kind of license. I can buy and sell privately as much as I want, legally. That's the way it should be, according to our constitution.

Here's a good .357 mag P_P... Smith & Wesson...

93100394.jpg

Yeah man you have to get an FID card first just to posess a shotgun or a rifle.
Then you have to get different classes of a liscense if you want more.

Gun Laws (M.G.L. ch. 140 said:
In 1998, Massachusetts enacted some of the toughest gun control laws in the country. These laws have significantly changed requirements regarding the purchase, possession, carrying, storage, and licensing of firearms. This summary highlights a few of the key points. However, it in no way sets forth all of the obligations and rights of individuals with regard to firearms laws.

Local police departments have the authority to issue gun permits. Such permits include licenses to carry (L.T.C.) and firearm identification cards (F.I.D.). There are two types of licenses to carry. A Class A license to carry allows an individual to purchase, possess and carry large-capacity handguns, rifles, shotguns and feeding devices. A Class A license to carry is the only permit that authorizes a holder to carry a concealed and loaded firearm. A Class B license to carry permits a holder to purchase, possess, and carry non-large capacity handguns and large-capacity rifles and shotguns.

There are also two types of firearm identification cards. Unrestricted firearm identification cards allow for the possession of non-large capacity rifles and shotguns. The restricted version of the card is available solely for the possession of chemical sprays.

Massachusetts gun laws require that all firearms, rifles, and shotguns be stored in a secured, locked container or equipped with a tamper resistant mechanical lock or other safety devices properly engaged as to render the weapon inoperable by unlawful users. Moreover, every firearm and large capacity weapon sold in the Commonwealth must be equipped with a safety device (trigger lock) designed to prevent its discharge by an unauthorized user.

New residents have 60 days to obtain proper licenses. Non-residents may obtain temporary licenses to carry through the Firearms Record Bureau in order to possess and transport firearms through the Commonwealth. All non-residents must comply with all Massachusetts laws regarding transportation and storage while in the Commonwealth.

No one may possess, transport or store any type of gun in a building or on the grounds of any school without prior authorization by the board in charge of the school.

And thats just an overview. There is A LOT more to our gun laws than that. Here Gun Laws - Executive Office of Public Safety

Forum List

Back