What do you want to do to Obama?

[MENTION=41303]katsteve2012[/MENTION]

Check out the posts in this thread since your last one yesterday.

:)

Remove all his vocal cords so he becomes a mute....never to hear that voice of his again.

Speaking of his voice, I am reminded of some who try doing imitations of his speaking voice and some of them make an interesting mistake.

They add a slight 'ghetto Black twang' to it.

And Obama has no typical Afro-American accent.

Not a bit of it.

None.

And, yes, it is irritating.

Annoying.

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Buy him a beer and have a chat with him?

Give him sex?

School him?

Get him to reveal his pre-POTUS secrets to you?

Strip him of his citizenship?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

Tell us what you would like to do to Obama.

For your own well being as well as USMB's, no physical threats, please.

I think I'd like to make him hand over the keys to the WH to a Republican, tell him he will never be able to profit from his disgraceful actions leading up to and including his time as POTUS (no pension, no Secret Service protection, no honoraria from speeches, no book sales, no freebies from fans,...nothing), prevent his ever again being able to hold elected office or serve in any level of government and tell him all of his communications will be monitored, and that he will be IRS audited every year for the rest of his life. I would make him live like regular folks but only on the entitlement and other programs (i.e. ACA) HE created and promoted as POTUS.

In other words, punish him appropriately for the things he's done and then make him live the way he wants us to live.

And let that stand as an example for those aspiring politicians who might be studying his regime as a model for what they might also try to do to us.

Good thing I don't neg. :lol:

-Geaux

Fail.jpg

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Give him sex?

School him?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

I think I'd like to make him hand over the keys to the WH to a Republican, tell him he will never be able to profit from his disgraceful actions leading up to and including his time as POTUS (no pension, no Secret Service protection, no honoraria from speeches, no book sales, no freebies from fans,...nothing), prevent his ever again being able to hold elected office or serve in any level of government and tell him all of his communications will be monitored, and that he will be IRS audited every year for the rest of his life. I would make him live like regular folks but only on the entitlement and other programs (i.e. ACA) HE created and promoted as POTUS.

In other words, punish him appropriately for the things he's done and then make him live the way he wants us to live.

And let that stand as an example for those aspiring politicians who might be studying his regime as a model for what they might also try to do to us.

-Geaux

'Member that time you negged me twice in like two hours?

I do too. Those were the daze.

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Give him sex?

School him?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

-Geaux

'Member that time you negged me twice in like two hours?

I do too. Those were the daze.

Meh, I sorta, kinda remember you disagreeing with one of my post

Imagine that

-Geaux

Play a one-on-one game of basketball. I'm a 75-year old White man and can't jump at all but I can still whip his sorry ass!

Someone had to say it.

obama is due accolades, kisses and hand shakes from the Chinese. They really should give him a civilian service medal for all the good he did for them. Clinton getting a runner up.

Do with him what the Notre Dame assistant football coaches did with Gerry Faust five years into his term as Notre Dame's head football coach when everyone was realizing how much of a mistake it had been to have hired someone with no experience; lock him in the observation tower during practice to get him out of the way.

Forum List

Back