what do you think?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNmPybFK2_o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Cat fighting gets ugly during BYU vs. New Mexico women's soccer match[/ame]

As of today, she has been suspended for her play

she should be thrown off the team permanently and any aid she receives for being on the team should be withdrawn. her behavior was despicable.

she should be thrown off the team permanently and any aid she receives for being on the team should be withdrawn. her behavior was despicable.

But she released an "I'm sorry" statement.

Good to go now, no? :rolleyes:

:lol:

no, and if i was the AD i'd fire the coach's ass, too.

that shit doesn't happen in a vacuum.

she could have killed or paralyzed the girl whose ponytail she yanked. for real.

she could have killed or paralyzed the girl whose ponytail she yanked. for real.

Yeah it was a really strange thing to watch. I first saw it on Pardon the Interruption the other day. I don't even think I've seen a MALE sport get that bad besides a hockey game.

The first scene, when she punched the girl in the back, was a retaliation. The girl elbowed her in the ribs first.

The rest of it was just lunacy. That bitch needs anger management.

I saw this the other night on ESPN and they compared her to a guy who put his finger in someone's eye asking which one was worse. The bitch is crazy! I have played coed basketball games and women's basketball, women are way more viscious than men. Plus girls love to close line especially in the breast region.

she should also be suspended for the season, I am sure this isn't the first time she has done this. The girl kicked a soccer ball and another girls face which does not feel good and I speak from experience. :)

Yeah it was a really strange thing to watch. I first saw it on Pardon the Interruption the other day. I don't even think I've seen a MALE sport get that bad besides a hockey game.
girls are evil! I have the scars to prove it. Of course I have broke a girls ankel, not completly on purpose, a girls arms also not on purpose :), and a girls hand not really on purpose either. I think women feel they have something to prove.:razz:

she should also be suspended for the season, I am sure this isn't the first time she has done this. The girl kicked a soccer ball and another girls face which does not feel good and I speak from experience. :)

She should definitely be pooped on. What do you think?

:eusa_shhh: I have talked about that twice, you just happened to be around both times.
And you are lucky I don't poop on you!:eusa_hand:

:eusa_shhh: I have talked about that twice, you just happened to be around both times.
And you are lucky I don't poop on you!:eusa_hand:

I've got the cup if you can find one more girl :lol:

Forum List

Back