What do you think?

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
After the shooting of a Judge this week and the murder of another Judges' husband and mother (or mother in-law) just a week or so ago ( I believe the Judge was the target, but not home),
should we do more to protect Judges? If so, what do we do and how is it paid for?
I do have my opinion but as many of you know, my wife is a Judge so I'm not
very objective on this. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

And ponder this...If we accept that Judges will be killed, is there hope for this society?

Look at the issue that surrounded both judge/judge family killings: race. With Lefkow, a Matt Hale supporter was suspected. It turned out that it was someone with no involvlement with Hale or his group. In the meantime, white nationalists were investigated by the FBI and discussed as bad people in the media. With Atlanta, it was in fact a black man who shot and killed the judge. That is not unexpected, as blacks are more prone to violence than whites.

So the common theme is racial incompatabily, not threats to judges. There is no hope for this society. But that's because of racial incompatability, not threats to judges.

We need to move in a more positive direction: racial separatism. Believe me, folks, it will be a blessing. It's not "hate" or something outdated and misguided. It's necessary.

William Joyce said:
Look at the issue that surrounded both judge/judge family killings: race. With Lefkow, a Matt Hale supporter was suspected. It turned out that it was someone with no involvlement with Hale or his group. In the meantime, white nationalists were investigated by the FBI and discussed as bad people in the media. With Atlanta, it was in fact a black man who shot and killed the judge. That is not unexpected, as blacks are more prone to violence than whites.

So the common theme is racial incompatabily, not threats to judges. There is no hope for this society. But that's because of racial incompatability, not threats to judges.

We need to move in a more positive direction: racial separatism. Believe me, folks, it will be a blessing. It's not "hate" or something outdated and misguided. It's necessary.

Is that anything like the Religious seperatism that caused a man to let loose on a local church today, and wound/kill over a dozen people, including children right after a church service???!!!!!!

Mr. P said:
After the shooting of a Judge this week and the murder of another Judges' husband and mother (or mother in-law) just a week or so ago ( I believe the Judge was the target, but not home),
should we do more to protect Judges? If so, what do we do and how is it paid for?

And ponder this...If we accept that Judges will be killed, is there hope for this society?

I think a good start would be too have some good security at the courthouses. They said security was not very good at that courthouse,and why a 51 year old woman was watching that guy is beyond me. I saw on the news that in some courthouses,they walk the prisoners right down the middle of the hallway where there are many people.

As far as protecting a judge at home or in personal life,I have no clue. Maybe if a judge is being threatened,some kind of security watching the home,but they can't be with them all the time I guess. That's a hard one.

William Joyce said:

Are you on a mission?? Goodnight Irene!!!! :wtf:

William Joyce said:

And if your desire were to become a reality, which subset of white people would become your next target? Perhaps democrats, or atheists, or homosexuals. People like you aren't happy unless they have a target for their hatred. Crawl back under your rock...the board was a better read while you were away.

As an alternative, you and some of your enlightened friends can buy a remote chain of islands in the middle of nowhere and establish your monochrome society. You could even name the chain of islands "The Saltines".

MissileMan said:
And if your desire were to become a reality, which subset of white people would become your next target? Perhaps democrats, or atheists, or homosexuals. People like you aren't happy unless they have a target for their hatred. Crawl back under your rock...the board was a better read while you were away.

As an alternative, you and some of your enlightened friends can buy a remote chain of islands in the middle of nowhere and establish your monochrome society. You could even name the chain of islands "The Saltines".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mr. P said:

Sure, judges need to be protected, no question about it.

But, even moreso, the rest of us need to be protected from judges. Judges are the closest thing to a dictator in this country. Many have lifetime appointments, what they say is law (whether it is or isn't), they answer to no one, and if you don't kow-tow to them it's contempt of court. The powers of the judicial branch must be reigned in if we are to hope to continue as a free people.

Forum List

Back