What do you think we would find in Trump's emails

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
I wonder if Trump's server was hacked, what we would find in his emails.
Hillary has turned over her taxes, Trump should turn over his taxes.
We are seeing tens of thousands of Hillary and associates emails, we should see tens of thousands of Trump's and associates emails
We have heard Trump's "locker room talk". We should hear Hillary's "locker room talk".

Let's make sure the election is not rigged. Let's get all the information on both candidates.

We want an even playing field

I wonder if Trump's server was hacked, what we would find in his emails.
Hillary has turned over her taxes, Trump should turn over his taxes.
We are seeing tens of thousands of Hillary and associates emails, we should see tens of thousands of Trump's and associates emails
We have heard Trump's "locker room talk". We should hear Hillary's "locker room talk".

Let's make sure the election is not rigged. Let's get all the information on both candidates.

We want an even playing field
You know, you always say that Hillary has released her emails. Not in the past. When she was under investigation, she refused to release them and prove her corruption.

You know, you love to say that Hillary has released her tax returns. Not in the past. When she was under investigation, she refused to release them and prove her corruption.

and back to the taxes. again, cant find anything new so lets go with the old stuff, maybe it will work this time since it failed the last 100 times.
But, do you think we will find that he has been leaking to secret information to foreign leaders?
I bet you dont find anything that would disqualify him for the office of president.
as far as the taxes go? you should contact your congressmen and see if that can be added as a requirement to run for office.
You know it was most likely left out in order to make sure that people regardless of income or financial standing in the community would have the right to run.

Forum List

Back