What Do You Think This Is And What’s It Doing In My House?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
D822151D-DD35-4E22-941D-4DABBF00E067.jpeg

It's not a copperhead, it's a possum. It just wants to be petted. :biggrin:

So, I learned something new today. It is called a glass snake but it is really a leg less lizard. He was dead by the time I got there so could not ask him what he was doing in my house!

Florida's Legless Lizards

So, I learned something new today. It is called a glass snake but it is really a leg less lizard. He was dead by the time I got there so could not ask him what he was doing in my house!

Screw that. Anything south of the Mason-Dixon line bites, is poisonous, or has pointy stickers on it.

I would have burned my house down to get rid of it.

Screw that. Anything south of the Mason-Dixon line bites, is poisonous, or has pointy stickers on it.

Had it been a black snake BLM would protest

Honey! I have two of the best hunters in the world living with me!

Bullshit. I have tons of snakes here, none of them poisonous.

You know he went into one of your nostrils and came out the other while you were asleep yeah.

Forum List

Back