What do you think Romney's biggest problem is getting his message out?

That's just part of his overall problem of seeming like an aristocrat trying to sound populist but ending up seeming like he is talking down or even worse, having no common frame of reference with the electorate, there is no solution to this problem for him.

I have to disagree, the problem is our american idol culture. Maobama played into it and is the result of a slick wall street marketing campaign, pimped and packaged better than any apple product. Only problem there was nothing but a pretty box with zero functionality, the really big problem with Maobama he didn't have a reliable record to judged by, so folks bought him strickly on the marketing, and he like apple, had the media pushing the hype.

Romney on the other hand is not the charismatic cult leader type, like Maobama, which makes him hard to market, and for those who really don't understand what is at stake in this election, he's hard to get excited about. The left wing media don't like him and will go for their ratings by trying to destroy him.

Maobama is like the toy sports car that will get you now where really fast and will cost a fortune in the process, where Romney is the reliable transportation that will get you where you need to go in a way that it won't break the bank. A great concept but not exciting and hard to sell. All he can really do is keep pushing that message.

Says a follower of the cult of Reagan.

That's just part of his overall problem of seeming like an aristocrat trying to sound populist but ending up seeming like he is talking down or even worse, having no common frame of reference with the electorate, there is no solution to this problem for him.

I have to disagree, the problem is our american idol culture. Maobama played into it and is the result of a slick wall street marketing campaign, pimped and packaged better than any apple product. Only problem there was nothing but a pretty box with zero functionality, the really big problem with Maobama he didn't have a reliable record to judged by, so folks bought him strickly on the marketing, and he like apple, had the media pushing the hype.

Romney on the other hand is not the charismatic cult leader type, like Maobama, which makes him hard to market, and for those who really don't understand what is at stake in this election, he's hard to get excited about. The left wing media don't like him and will go for their ratings by trying to destroy him.

Maobama is like the toy sports car that will get you now where really fast and will cost a fortune in the process, where Romney is the reliable transportation that will get you where you need to go in a way that it won't break the bank. A great concept but not exciting and hard to sell. All he can really do is keep pushing that message.

Do you actually look at Romney and see a man of conviction? He flip-flops like a freshly landed tuna and that kind of wishy-washyness is death in this media culture you seem to despise.

You unlike the rock steady Maobama who has never changed a position. ROFLMFAO
Political reality is everyone changes positions, if that were the benchmark no one would ever get a vote. I'm not super excited about Romney, but he's what we got and he beats the hell out of what we've had the last 45 months.

I heard a former Romney staffer from his administration in MA, that said Romney used a list of campaign promises to set his agenda, after being elected governor and he went down that list and kept every promise. I say that says more about him than any speach or news report. But that's just me, how do you think Maobama did using that standard?

I for one am thrilled to death not to hear the same old bullshit day in and day out from a "smooth talking celebrity based inspirational but full of crap" politician.

My Prime Minister is wonderously "Mr. Boring". But he does his job. The only scary things in his closet was his boring brown suits that they've finally got him out of.

And he's stick handled us very nicely thru the recession.

Who cares about being inspired by a speech if your country is on the edge of financial armageddon?

If you get Obama for another for another 4 more years you might as well learn Greek and start dancing around like Zorba screaming "opa".

Oh and stock up on dishes.

Exactly!!! Obama is slick --- but his record is SHIT!

Romney can fix the economic problems we face, because he is good at it. Numbers aren't making a scene at the night club --- paying the bills is never fun --- but we have to do it!

Says a follower of the cult of Reagan.

Good job, considering you have no idea what my opinion of Reagan might be. I guess you make allot of assumptions.

I heard a former Romney staffer from his administration in MA, that said Romney used a list of campaign promises to set his agenda, after being elected governor and he went down that list and kept every promise. I say that says more about him than any speach or news report. But that's just me, how do you think Maobama did using that standard?
He also said it himself in one of his interviews. *shrugs*

Again... He says the right things. He just doesn't do the right things to win an election. He needs the independents and moderates. And he's not trying to get them. If he was all the crap that happened at the RNC wouldn't have happened with the delegates.

Serious question for those willing to not troll.

I think he lacks passion when he speaks so points made just have no gravitas. I've heard him say many things that could inspire a crowd but there just isn't any spunk in his tone.

Romney makes me long for the warmth and charisma of Reagan. Romney is more wooden and fake-seeming than Al Gore. Very sad for the Right . . . because with this economy, a ham sandwich could beat Obama.

Apparently not.

This was a dreadful miscalculation by Romney, republicans, or both – the inane notion that the president was so universally despised that the voters would vote for absolutely anyone just to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

Do you actually look at Romney and see a man of conviction? He flip-flops like a freshly landed tuna and that kind of wishy-washyness is death in this media culture you seem to despise.

Political reality is everyone changes positions, if that were the benchmark no one would ever get a vote. I'm not super excited about Romney, but he's what we got and he beats the hell out of what we've had the last 45 months.

Shove your silly names, you want to ask serious questions? Then quit acting like a retarded troll unworthy of notice.

I think he lacks passion when he speaks so points made just have no gravitas. I've heard him say many things that could inspire a crowd but there just isn't any spunk in his tone.

Romney makes me long for the warmth and charisma of Reagan. Romney is more wooden and fake-seeming than Al Gore. Very sad for the Right . . . because with this economy, a ham sandwich could beat Obama.

Apparently not.

This was a dreadful miscalculation by Romney, republicans, or both – the inane notion that the president was so universally despised that the voters would vote for absolutely anyone just to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

Yeah, it's a miscalculation until we ACTUALLY get to vote....

You libs are fools --- you really think this is over don't you? :lol:

I for one am thrilled to death not to hear the same old bullshit day in and day out from a "smooth talking celebrity based inspirational but full of crap" politician.

My Prime Minister is wonderously "Mr. Boring". But he does his job. The only scary things in his closet was his boring brown suits that they've finally got him out of.

Who cares about being inspired by a speech if your country is on the edge of financial armageddon?

If you get Obama for another for another 4 more years you might as well learn Greek and start dancing around like Zorba screaming "opa".

Romney can fix the economic problems we face, because he is good at it. Numbers aren't making a scene at the night club --- paying the bills is never fun --- but we have to do it!

My first take on Obama was that he was a politically packaged Milli Vanilli that the American electorate bought into.

Almost four years later, he's morphed into a political Kim Kardashian with a White House reality show.

Cripes give him another four years and he'll morph into a version of "Honey Boo Boo does Washington."

He's slick but he's a joke.

:lol:

Sadly, he has a fan base of fools who believe government is the "word".

Last edited:

Shove your silly names, you want to ask serious questions? Then quit acting like a retarded troll unworthy of notice.

Is my exercising my first amendment rights annoying the little commiecrat. I'm entitled to my opinion of the little milk chocolate, dictator wanna be and if you don't like my terms your can just keep on going and not read them. But you'll get no apologies.

Romney wants to cut his own taxes and cut poor people programs to pay for it.

Romney wants to increase defense spending and cut poor people programs to pay for it.

Romney wants everyone in America to sacrifice to balance the budget, except for the Rich.

I think that message is getting out very well, based on the shambles his campaign is in.

My first take on Obama was that he was a politically packaged Milli Vanilli that the American electorate bought into.

Almost four years later, he's morphed into a political Kim Kardashian with a White House reality show.

Cripes give him another four years and he'll morph into a version of "Honey Boo Boo does Washington."

He's slick but he's a joke.

:lol:

Sadly, he has a fan base of fools who believe government is the "word".

Hows that socialized medicine, socialized job training and government nest egg working for you up there?

Since you consider anyone who disagrees with you a trolll.... well, I'll take a shot, anyway.

First, Romney's main problem is that he's a very good corporate speaker. That's a totally different skill set than being a political speaker.

Second, he just doesn't relate to real people because he doesn't have any concept of what they go through. The man's never had to worry about a mortgage payment or a credit card bill in his life. He hasn't had a job in six years.

Third, he's basically dishonest. The real Romney is the one talking about the "47%" in Boca Raton... kind of hard to relate to people when you have contempt for at least half of them. But if he spoke like that back during the primarmies, Santorum would be the nominee right now.

When your message is "we screwed it up, you aren't fixing it fast enough so let us back in", you aren't going to get a lot of support from people with actual memories. Maybe that's why the GOP base is old people.

Romney's biggest problem is that our journalists and media have made it a particular concern of thiers to prevent him from getting that message out. They are completely dedicated to keeping obama in office and so have engaged in a media blitz against Romney.

xlarge.jpg

Romney dyed his face when he talked to "illegal immigrants" as he referred to them.

cmt-medium.jpg

Look at that neck. Look just below the hair line. After pointing out his "dye line", someone called him the "Juan Percent".

original.jpg

Did Mitt Romney Seriously Just Wear Brownface to Appear on Univision?

This is why right here . Fake fake .

Last edited:
No one really knows if Romney is getting any message out. If he was, you wouldn't hear it from the media. When a polling company has Romney ahead they get notification from the department of justice that there is an investigation to find something on which to base a lawsuit. This is what a state controlled media does.

Forum List

Back