What do you think pulling out of all these trade agreements will do to our economy?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump’s Trade Pullout Roils Rural America

In Wright County, a trainload of corn can be in Mexico in three days, tens of thousands of hogs are being raised just for export to Japan and farmers routinely travel to far-flung places like Indonesia and the Philippines to market their goods.

27 separate trade negotiations going on and not one involves the United States and all because of Donald Trump.

You would have to be a total idiot drooling moron to think Mexico wants to trade with the US when Trump wants to build a f*cking wall between our countries. Mexico is the first, second or third top trading partner with every state in the union. How will our farmers do if they don't sell billions of dollars of corn and pork to Mexico. Are Republicans so stupid they think markets like that come along every day?

We are so screwed. What will Republicans tell America after Trump brings even more disaster to this country than Bush? Bush was only a preview of what Republicans will do to the United States.

<<<<<<<You would have to be a total idiot drooling moron to think Mexico wants to trade with the US when Trump wants to build a f*cking wall between our countries.>>>>>>>

RE:
So Mexico is going to turn their back on the greatest economy in the world which happens to be right next door in order to teach us a lesson. Is that what you are saying, oh wise one?

In Wright County, a trainload of corn can be in Mexico in three days, tens of thousands of hogs are being raised just for export to Japan and farmers routinely travel to far-flung places like Indonesia and the Philippines to market their goods.

27 separate trade negotiations going on and not one involves the United States and all because of Donald Trump.

You would have to be a total idiot drooling moron to think Mexico wants to trade with the US when Trump wants to build a f*cking wall between our countries. Mexico is the first, second or third top trading partner with every state in the union. How will our farmers do if they don't sell billions of dollars of corn and pork to Mexico. Are Republicans so stupid they think markets like that come along every day?

We are so screwed. What will Republicans tell America after Trump brings even more disaster to this country than Bush? Bush was only a preview of what Republicans will do to the United States.

You would have to be a total idiot drooling moron to think Mexico wants to trade with the US when Trump wants to build a f*cking wall between our countries.

I heard Mexican illegal aliens are just super awesome.
They commit less crime than Americans and create lots of businesses.
Mexico should be glad that we stop letting their best people escape, eh?

• Banned
<<<<<<<You would have to be a total idiot drooling moron to think Mexico wants to trade with the US when Trump wants to build a f*cking wall between our countries.>>>>>>>

RE:
So Mexico is going to turn their back on the greatest economy in the world which happens to be right next door in order to teach us a lesson. Is that what you are saying, oh wise one?
If they can sell something, fine. But if they can find other markets, even better. Right? And they will find them. The US has become an unreliable trading partner and the commander in chief is a liar and everyone in the world knows it. Even Republicans know it, but they just don't care.

• Banned

You would have to be a total idiot drooling moron to think Mexico wants to trade with the US when Trump wants to build a f*cking wall between our countries.

Amazing job of parroting GOP talking points.

This is you:

This is you:

Those don't sounds like GOP talking points.

RE:
If they can sell something, fine. But if they can find other markets, even better. Right? And they will find them. The US has become an unreliable trading partner and the commander in chief is a liar and everyone in the world knows it. Even Republicans know it, but they just don't care.

There is nothing unreliable about our money or demand for Mexican products. That is all that matters. They could care less if Donald Trump calls them a bunch of Beaners as long as they get paid.

This is you:

You're right. They don't sound like GOP talking points.

Because they ARE GOP talking points.

This is you:

They aren't true?
I've only ever heard them from liberals.

This is you:

They aren't true?

Because you are saying them as real facts. You are saying them as sarcasm. Thinking you are being cute and clever.

When I post something like this thread, only moronic right wingers answer. Because the others know I'm printing the truth. And they are desperately hoping I'm mistaken but they know I'm not. Donald Trump will damage this economy so badly, the US will only be able to negotiate from a position of weakness.

He has attacked minorities.
He has attacked our military.
He has attacked our intelligence community.
Now he is attacking our economy.

You can't deny it. It's "RIGHT THERE". In everything he says and does.

This is you:

They aren't true?

Because you are saying them as real facts. You are saying them as sarcasm. Thinking you are being cute and clever.

When I post something like this thread, only moronic right wingers answer. Because the others know I'm printing the truth. And they are desperately hoping I'm mistaken but they know I'm not. Donald Trump will damage this economy so badly, the US will only be able to negotiate from a position of weakness.

He has attacked minorities.
He has attacked our military.
He has attacked our intelligence community.
Now he is attacking our economy.

You can't deny it. It's "RIGHT THERE". In everything he says and does.

Because you are saying them as real facts.

They aren't true?

And right wingers think that will help the country?

They said the same thing about the Bush Tax cuts.

And invading Iraq will make us "safe".

If you are the only country who had no trade deal, what will that do to your economy? Think it through.

And right wingers think that will help the country?

They said the same thing about the Bush Tax cuts.

And invading Iraq will make us "safe".

If you are the only country who had no trade deal, what will that do to your economy? Think it through.
Thought I could get right wingers to "think it through". Guess not.

Forum List

Back