What do you think of women?

Generally, I try not to think about women. Most often they're not worth the time or energy.

When I do thibk about them, it's in a domestic setting. I do not acknowledge women in a business setting unless it's absolutely necessary. Nor do I generally acknowledge women in a social setting unless they're servers, waitresses, etc...

I normally view all humans the same except that the females tend to be smaller than the males and not as strong. The females also commit less crimes, but still you must always be wary of both genders.

It seems there are major differences between the males and the females.

While the males will let their faces go with stubble growth, the females spend inordinate amounts of time on their faces with makeup and tweezers.

While the males let their appearance go with shoddy clothing, the females spend inordinate amounts of money on fashions.

While the males practice minimal cleanliness the females wash often and wear fragrances more often.

While the males wear hats that are utilitarian the females wear them which are extravagant and useless but eye-catching.

If you need something from either of them, male or female, you should be very polite and not comment about their idiosyncrasies.

But generally speaking it is wisest to treat them equally and keep your distance and never let one sneak up on you.

Generally, I try not to think about women. Most often they're not worth the time or energy.

When I do thibk about them, it's in a domestic setting. I do not acknowledge women in a business setting unless it's absolutely necessary. Nor do I generally acknowledge women in a social setting unless they're servers, waitresses, etc...
This is generally my view too, overall, regarding strangers at least.

This is generally my view too, overall, regarding strangers at least.

Pretty much my view of all women, strangers or not. Hust because a woman may be related to me or in my social circle does not make her any less a woman, or change ger proper place in society.

pure sexism, I fear :)

Lucy Hamilton[/USER] had the same conundrum with me, but only because some of the posters I have vanquished on the battlefield express their butthurt by referring to me as "she" and "her" ---- as if female were some kind of inferior thing, which I always say speaks volumes about them.

So you are a man? :)

Their good and bad sides, which ones are dangerous and should be avoided, some personal advice on treating them. Well, anything useful, I mean.
On the outside, i treat women the same as men, at least intellectually. Both sexes have their good & bad sides.
However, as a "normal" man, i treat "attractive" women differently inside my mind, which translates to differential blood flow in my body as well as brain.

I avoid the physically attractive women who wear superficial cosmetics, not clean, not intellectually smart or open minded, and who focus on money & material possessions like jewelry.
I love natural women who are fair- minded and appreciate parenthood.

Hm, do you really think that in Russia we haven't geography lessons in schools? I know my place well - Moscow, Russia, the East part of Europe. One hasn't to be Einstein to know it.

I'm talking about yojr Moral, Sociopolitical and Philosophical place in the world as a Man. Geography and Religion have nothing to do with it.

I normally view all humans the same except that the females tend to be smaller than the males and not as strong. The females also commit less crimes, but still you must always be wary of both genders.

While the males will let their faces go with stubble growth, the females spend inordinate amounts of time on their faces with makeup and tweezers.

While the males let their appearance go with shoddy clothing, the females spend inordinate amounts of money on fashions.

While the males practice minimal cleanliness the females wash often and wear fragrances more often.

While the males wear hats that are utilitarian the females wear them which are extravagant and useless but eye-catching.

If you need something from either of them, male or female, you should be very polite and not comment about their idiosyncrasies.

But generally speaking it is wisest to treat them equally and keep your distance and never let one sneak up on you.
Got to remember I have learned that they are always RIGHT. They always know what is good for YOU. They like to know where you are because they don"t want you to get lost. I am sure there is more but they don't talk about it because it would be bad for the male ego. The above is a joke pls dont tell my wife....LOL

Their good and bad sides, which ones are dangerous and should be avoided, some personal advice on treating them. Well, anything useful, I mean.
If I am attracted to a woman, she is probably batshit crazy. I seem to zero in on them.

The upside is that crazy women are the best in bed.

But there's a price. Hoo boy, is there a price!

If you want to find out if your woman is a crazy whackjob deep down inside, introduce her to me.

If I take you aside and tell you she's hot, you're in big trouble, dude.

Got to remember I have learned that they are always RIGHT. They always know what is good for YOU. They like to know where you are because they don"t want you to get lost. I am sure there is more but they don't talk about it because it would be bad for the male ego. The above is a joke pls dont tell my wife....LOL

[/QUOTE] ".........dont tell my wife....LOL........" [/QUOTE]---------or she'll rip my face off. (fixed it for ya, Dan.)

Forum List

Back