What do you think of the sexy, hot as hell Russian Spy who has been targeting Republicans?

This from Fox news:

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina offered sex in exchange for US job, prosecutors say

And that's not all. According to new court filings, Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities in the United States" by living with and having a personal relationship with another individual.

-----------------------

Even Fox couldn't bring itself to say Republicans, hence "network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities", in other words, Republicans.

Russia’s Plan to Buy Off the GOP Began Before the Rise of Trump

Mariia Butina, Who Sought ‘Back Channel’ Meeting for Trump and Putin, Is Charged as Russian Agent

Apparently, Russians don't target Democrats because Democrats are simply to patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169594747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLrtEup9dhaCS4srUBmtMvlVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

I love it when she says, "What are your orders?"

I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.
You must be one butt ugly guy with a butt ugly wife.
I would eat my own vomit before staring at that fugly face.
She's a Russian Spy. Why would I stare at her face?
She's fucking ugly and you find her attractive.
That says a lot about you.

This from Fox news:

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina offered sex in exchange for US job, prosecutors say

And that's not all. According to new court filings, Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities in the United States" by living with and having a personal relationship with another individual.

-----------------------

Even Fox couldn't bring itself to say Republicans, hence "network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities", in other words, Republicans.

Mariia Butina, Who Sought ‘Back Channel’ Meeting for Trump and Putin, Is Charged as Russian Agent

Apparently, Russians don't target Democrats because Democrats are simply to patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169594747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLrtEup9dhaCS4srUBmtMvlVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.
You must be one butt ugly guy with a butt ugly wife.
I would eat my own vomit before staring at that fugly face.
She's a Russian Spy. Why would I stare at her face?

You called her "hot as hell". What were you starting at ?
Her weapons.
nothing makes Republicans hot like weapons.

The guns look pretty good.

She's not so great.
You have to admit, she looks better than Melania. The weird lips. That thing going on with her neck they are trying to hide with black fluff. The fake boobs. In fact, it looks like you can see a scar under one of her boobs. And what's with all the lumps on her gun arm?

Melania+Trump+for+GQ+print_Square.jpeg

I am not going to look that close at this picture.

You, on the other hand seem really taken by it.

Have at it. She looks like she fits your defintion of hot as hell.

You are in sad shape.
She thinks she looks hot as hell. Otherwise, why appear like that in public?

You know what she thinks ?

You are a left winger through and through.

You look closely at that picture.

You are one sad excuse for a human being.
When she goes out in public looking like that, I don't have to wonder what she thinks. She is wearing what she thinks. Duh!
"thinks"...something you nothing nothing of.
What slum do you live in where you think this ugly chick is hot?

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn’t she too old for you?

Seems like Republicans really like her. No one seems to be pushing her away.

at-sw-mb.jpg

20180307_nrabutina_630_04.jpg

1ef813ae69216316d7b5c2b863696a55.png

maria-butina-trial-russian-spy-717346.jpg

DiVa4FKU0AATETT.jpg

DiVTeEUU0AAqsgK.jpg

DcsRvfOVMAApCgM.jpg

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn’t she too old for you?
No silly. I'm not a Republican.

The guns look pretty good.

She's not so great.
You have to admit, she looks better than Melania. The weird lips. That thing going on with her neck they are trying to hide with black fluff. The fake boobs. In fact, it looks like you can see a scar under one of her boobs. And what's with all the lumps on her gun arm?

Melania+Trump+for+GQ+print_Square.jpeg

I am not going to look that close at this picture.

You, on the other hand seem really taken by it.

Have at it. She looks like she fits your defintion of hot as hell.

You are in sad shape.
She thinks she looks hot as hell. Otherwise, why appear like that in public?

You know what she thinks ?

You are a left winger through and through.

You look closely at that picture.

You are one sad excuse for a human being.
When she goes out in public looking like that, I don't have to wonder what she thinks. She is wearing what she thinks. Duh!

Sounds pretty sexist to me.

I’m pretty sure it was you who was searching the internet for legal ways to sex children, deanrd. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:
This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what I think about her:

"Out there is a fortune waiting to be had, if you think I'll it go you're mad--you got another thing coming."
~Judas Priest

Hoped she can facilitate good old days of Russian milsurp Makarovs, AK parts kits, magazines, SKS, Draugonov, and boatloads of TULA ammo

Forum List

Back