What do you think of interracial dates

Unkotare, "gypo" is a common slang word for 'gypsies'. And I mentioned his self-professed - though clearly misguided - allegiance to the white race, of which High_Gravity is familiar, to clear-up any misunderstanding that he and others may have in the future.

Dating outside your race was more "exciting" back in the 70's and 80's because it was more taboo then.

Nowadays it's almost expected. "Why don't you date outside your race? You a Racist or something?"

Is this that gypsy from Eastern Europe again?

Anyway, it's up to each and every individual to date who they please. But an outsider to the relationship should be at equal liberty to voice their disapproval or concerns, should they be so inclined.

Those gypsies are bad news.

One of them turned me into a werewolf.

True story :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUWBBNx6qqM]Skyrim, how to get werewolf curse with a console command - YouTube[/ame]

one of my sisters married a black guy (we're white) that was cool.

one of my sisters married an asian guy. that was cool.

one of my sisters married a polish guy. we don't speak to her.

:lol:

:thup:

we refer to holiday dinners as archie bunker's nightmare :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I]All in the Family / Archie Bunker's Place Opening Credits - YouTube[/ame]

A big fave of mine.

:thup:

Unkotare, "gypo" is a common slang word for 'gypsies'.

What the hell is the point of an 'abbreviation' that is only one letter shorter than the proper term? Is your intention to use the term as a slur?

And I mentioned his self-professed - though clearly misguided - allegiance to the white race, of which High_Gravity is familiar, to clear-up any misunderstanding that he and others may have in the future.

What the hell could that possibly matter, to you or anyone else?

I would not date a white woman, blacks were killed for even looking at a white woman, why would I be seen in public with one?. That would be disrespecting the many black ancestors that were killed.
I think white men need to stick to their white women also, many blacks see it as a disrespect.
Love your own race, stop all this mix and matching. It looks weird if you ask me.
It shows you have a problem with your own race.

I would not date a white woman, blacks were killed for even looking at a white woman, why would I be seen in public with one?. That would be disrespecting the many black ancestors that were killed.
I think white men need to stick to their white women also, many blacks see it as a disrespect.
Love your own race, stop all this mix and matching. It looks weird if you ask me.

I knew this fucking loser would show up on this thread. :rolleyes:

I knew this fucking loser would show up on this thread. :rolleyes:

We don't need a race mixing asshole like this Unkotare, preaching his false interracial marriage, and romance statistics on this thread either.
This friggin mongrel lover should get a baseball bat upside his head, keep messing with
black women, and get whats coming to you.

keep messing with black women, and get whats coming to you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you volunteering to take a turn at bat, clown? :lol:

Does your tiny little Louisville Slugger shrivel up more and more each time you are confronted with reality, loser?

Is this that gypsy from Eastern Europe again?

Anyway, it's up to each and every individual to date who they please. But an outsider to the relationship should be at equal liberty to voice their disapproval or concerns, should they be so inclined.

I thought he was Pakistani?

He's a self-professed gypo. But their ancestral roots do lie in the Indian subcontinent, and he has claimed heritage from that area. Perhaps that's where your confusion lies. Either way, he's no white man (and never will be), despite what he seems to believe. Even Ekrem treats him like dirt.

I didnt thought i would be insulted here for my inherent characteristics i expected better. however i dont have any allegiance to the White Race. I feel Close to minorities always.

Forum List

Back