What do you think of interracial dates

Love is color blind and picks our mates. What we do with that love will be a boon or a bane to our souls.

I would not date a white woman, blacks were killed for even looking at a white woman, why would I be seen in public with one?. That would be disrespecting the many black ancestors that were killed.
I think white men need to stick to their white women also, many blacks see it as a disrespect.
Love your own race, stop all this mix and matching. It looks weird if you ask me.
It shows you have a problem with your own race.

I knew this fucking loser would show up on this thread. :rolleyes:

We don't need a race mixing asshole like this Unkotare, preaching his false interracial marriage, and romance statistics on this thread either.
This friggin mongrel lover should get a baseball bat upside his head, keep messing with
black women, and get whats coming to you.

You need a hug. And by "hug", I mean "canvas straitjacket".

And hey--THIS is 52nd Street. Stop dirtying the name.

images

I am white and prefer Oriental women to white women.

Interracial dating does not bother me. Interracial marriage does not bother me. Those who are bothered by that should find something else to bother them, because it is going to increase. In several thousand years if not sooner there will be one race on this planet. It will be composed of all the existing races.

White women are always dating , and sleeping with black men , and then have white men
as low rate two bit secounds. Messes their minds up. Then they get married to white
guys, and live unfullfilled lives. This has been the case now for many years.
They miss that Back mans power, and overeall stamina. You have a lot of premature
ejaculatory white men out there.!?
My late wife was a clinical psychologist. As such she was in a position to gather considerably more insight into sexual behaviors as is the ordinary individual. According to her what you've said is true of some White women, the determining factors being individual sexuality and social attitudes. She also said that White women who choose Black lovers because of penis size and superior sexual stamina are in fact using those Blacks as living dildoes, a circumstance which accounts for the failure of the vast majority of Black/White relationships.

Your wife "was" one. I wonder why?

Probably because she is (as he clearly indicated) DECEASED!

Basic reading comprehension, are you familiar with it?!

Forum List

Back