What do you think of interracial dates

one of my sisters married a black guy (we're white) that was cool.

one of my sisters married an asian guy. that was cool.

one of my sisters married a polish guy. we don't speak to her.

Never dated anybody outside of my white race. Not that I would not have done it. Just never met anybody in my single days that I cared to date. Inter-racial dating is no big thing. It's about the person and not about the skin that you're in.

Is this that gypsy from Eastern Europe again?

Anyway, it's up to each and every individual to date who they please. But an outsider to the relationship should be at equal liberty to voice their disapproval or concerns, should they be so inclined.

I wonder if that 52nd Street douche will find this thread. This sort of thing always drives him crazy.

Anyway, it's up to each and every individual to date who they please. But an outsider to the relationship should be at equal liberty to voice their disapproval or concerns, should they be so inclined.

...and accept the consequences of doing so.

I believe that inter-race breeding is the best thing that could happen to humanity.

I thought he was Pakistani?

I thought he was Pakistani?

He's a self-professed gypo. But their ancestral roots do lie in the Indian subcontinent, and he has claimed heritage from that area. Perhaps that's where your confusion lies. Either way, he's no white man (and never will be), despite what he seems to believe. Even Ekrem treats him like dirt.

Forum List

Back