What do you think it would do to our economy if...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
What do you think it would do to our economy if everyone that smokes weed all suddenly quit at the same time? :eusa_think:

towns in california who can grow up to 25 plants on each home site would go belly up?

the CIA wouldn't have as much hidden play money?

What do you think it would do to our economy if everyone that smokes weed all suddenly quit at the same time? :eusa_think:
Three things: An underground economy, mostly supplied from Kentucky, would be squelched, 50-million people would become more productive, more money, my estimate a billion and a half dollars annually, would be spent on more productive products or services.

• Banned
I think it would be catastrophic for the economy, at least in the short run. Nobody knows exactly how much we'd be talking about, but some estimates have it as a multi-billion dollar industry. And whether black market or legal market, if you suddenly eliminate a multi-billion dollar industry the economy suffers.

And I'm not sure why a couple of you think these people would become more productive. You certainly don't need weed to be a lazy piece of shit, and I know a few smokers that are among the most hard working people I know.

Forum List

Back