What do you think is ONE most important change to fix our government?

. . . so what they're really saying is, "Stop government from defending workers and the middle class, and let the corporations decide how much to pay for labor and how to trade.

That's silly, unless you are aslave.

In a free nation, all options are on the table. I do not need to work for another. No mature and responsible ADULT needs too. In a free state, any of us can become our own corporation and employer and pay ourselves whatever percent of the corporate profits we freaking please. I do it everyday myself. Nobody else decides what I'm paid except ME and I want to keep it that way.

You don't let the gawdamn bratty kids tell dear mommy and daddy how much their allowance will be. That's how it works in a commie state, dear mommy and daddy decide.

Government should be like apartment managers.

Gawd, so many ADULT humans out there have become immature whiny babies needing their mommy and daddy. It's damn embarrassing to be of the same species as many of you out there. I'm sure glad I'm ME.. :tongue:
The best way I can prove you wrong about the part in red is to suggest you watch my speech, again if necessary. here is an excerpt, it's in the first minute of speech:

"And people may THINK, that majority of Americans are idiots for electing such stupid leaders, but you should ask yourself - where would those leading candidates such as Mitt Romney, Hussein Obama and Rick Santorum, where would they all be without the publicity of the establishment media? because to get elected, they all claim that they are NOT part of the establishment"

It is comforting to watch television, Jerry Springer type shows and ravel in a notion that you are the smart one living among idiots - that's what entertainment is all about - to make us feel better.

It comforts me; reading your posts.

Repeal corporate personhood and make it so businesses have absolutely no voice what-so-ever in US politics. Make a law that all campaign donations shall be made anonomously to reduce the influence of lobby groups.

Forum List

Back