What do you think is going to happen on the 21st and what will you do?

I think the United States of America is going to meet that stupid backward ass Muslim Spaceship and destroy it, all else will be good.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiVP-E2eFI"]Islamic Starship of Death[/ame]

It's a Friday....probably the all nude, one room, piece of shit strip club downtown. It has a bar next to it, so life is good.

We should take this very seriously as real sciencist predicted this. This isn't like some lone kook made this up.

I be damn sure to party hard.

Well now, if I was single and younger......I'd invite a lot of gullible liberal gals, no doubt..:eusa_shifty:

What do you think is going to happen Dec 21st? I think a 15 mile tall tsunami and a 10.5 earthquake.

I'm going to get drunk out of my mind, so I won't care when it happens.

What about you???

I'll prolly get my credit card bill on that day... upon which I'll wish the world would end 'cause of the insane spending my wife will have done for Christmas...

then I'll wake up the next morning and think to myself "meh... still here..."

What do you think is going to happen Dec 21st? I think a 15 mile tall tsunami and a 10.5 earthquake.

What about you???

Based on your posting history, my question would be,

when were you ever not drunk out of your mind?

I can't wait for the stories about the dumb bastards crying they spent all their money and used up all their credit in preparation of the end. lol then we'll hear about the progressives wanting to bail the poor dumb fuckers out.

What about you???

I recommend you take a handfull of oxycontin to increase the "buzz". That 15 mile high tsunami gonna sting so you want to be good and ready.

We should take this very seriously as real sciencist predicted this. This isn't like some lone kook made this up.

I be damn sure to party hard.

Well now, if I was single and younger......I'd invite a lot of gullible liberal gals, no doubt..:eusa_shifty:

Should be interesting to see if there is a spike in the number of babies born late next year, huh?

If you're planning on getting shitfaced you better start early. 12/21 is the shortest day of the year.
If we're still around on the 22nd, I guess I'll bet a thousand bucks on the Cubs to win the World Series.

Forum List

Back