What do you think happens after we die?

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Do you have a religious belief about death?

If you are not religious do you still think we exist in a different form after we die here?

Are you afraid of death?

Do you think loved ones can still communicate after death or do they just move onto another plane of existence, or just dead?

What's the point of living if we just die.

If you are not religious do you still think we exist in a different form after we die here?

Are you afraid of death?

Do you think loved ones can still communicate after death or do they just move onto another plane of existence, or just dead?

When you die you are as asleep, you do not go to another plane of existence, nor to heaven or hell. You know nothing and can do nothing.

On Judgement day God will call forth all the dead, returning them to new bodies. Those that are not followers of Satan and that are followers of God will be living on a restored Earth with perfect bodies, no more disease, crime or sickness. Those that were followers of Satan will return to death and be no more.

144000 chosen people will ascend as spirits to heaven to help God and Jesus run the restored Earth. Jesus will be King answering only to God.

No

No

Are you afraid of death?
No

Just dead

Don't assume there is a point.

No

No

No

Just dead

Do you think there is a point?

Are you afraid of death?

When you die you are as asleep, you do not go to another plane of existence, nor to heaven or hell. You know nothing and can do nothing.

On Judgement day God will call forth all the dead, returning them to new bodies. Those that are not followers of Satan and that are followers of God will be living on a restored Earth with perfect bodies, no more disease, crime or sickness. Those that were followers of Satan will return to death and be no more.

144000 chosen people will ascend as spirits to heaven to help God and Jesus run the restored Earth. Jesus will be King answering only to God.

I assume and you can correct me if I am wrong, but I assume you are not afraid of death and you see a point to life. If so, what is the point in your opinion?

Are you afraid of death?

You ask alot of good questions.....and i don't have all the answers :)

I'm Christian. I don't go to Church. I agree with a lot of non believers that speak about the hypocrisy in the Church. I've seen too much. But to your questions....i do believe we live on after death. We all have souls....our souls are US. I believe our souls go to God. I don't know what it's like.

I'm not afraid of death....i just worry about HOW i'm going to die. I'm not into pain, and i always pray that when it's my time it's quick. Preferably i die in my sleep :)

And loved ones communicating??? Yes... i do believe they can. After my mother died, my daughter was only 10 and saw her grandma in her doorway one night. Even though the woman looked very young, she knew it was grandma. My kids have also seen and heard things that indicate it's a relative that's passed. I've seen and heard things....
But no, i can't prove anything.

We do not live in this world, then just die and there's nothing else. Anyone that believes this is crazy. What happens to our souls then? SOMETHING goes on after death......

Are you afraid of death?

I assume and you can correct me if I am wrong, but I assume you are not afraid of death and you see a point to life. If so, what is the point in your opinion?

God's plan is to let us grow and become smarter. I do not fear death. In fact I am depressed and suicidal most days. I hang on because I have a family that needs me and I know God does not condone suicide. And yes I do therapy and medication.

No

No

No

Just dead

Wow...I'm surprised you haven't off'd yourself yet! Why are you even living? Why am I? You think we just HAPPENED and there's nothing more?? :eusa_eh:

God's plan is to let us grow and become smarter. I do not fear death. In fact I am depressed and suicidal most days. I hang on because I have a family that needs me and I know God does not condone suicide. And yes I do therapy and medication.

I see.

I think it's commendable that you do hang on for your family.

If you didn't believe in God or afterlife, you would still believe in a sense of duty and commitment to your family. That makes sense.

Are you afraid of death?

what is the point of sex if it ends?

Living is the point of living. Enjoy it while you can becuase there is nothign guaranteed/proven to exist except what we have right now.

Are you afraid of death?

what is the point of sex if it ends?

Living is the point of living. Enjoy it while you can becuase there is nothign guaranteed/proven to exist except what we have right now.

What if you don't enjoy living, if we just die then it makes no big difference whether your around or not unless like another poster said you have family that would feel bad if you died.

No

No

No

Just dead

I guess that depends upon one's definition of "point".
Is the point of a bee is to pollinate plants or to produce honey? What is the point of a wasp?
I live, I'll die. It is.

Just like any other creature on this planet, you are born you reproduce and you die and the cycle continues with the next generation.

The POINT is that you make the world a better place for you children and that cycle also continues thru the generations.
Hopefully....

Is the point of a bee is to pollinate plants or to produce honey? What is the point of a wasp?
I live, I'll die. It is.

Ok, well what do you think your point is, if you had to summarize it?

Well I used to, but i don't know anymore.

If a bee is to produce honey, what is an Alan1 for ?

I live, I'll die. It is.

Just like any other creature on this planet, you are born you reproduce and you die and the cycle continues with the next generation.

The POINT is that you make the world a better place for you children and that cycle also continues thru the generations.
Hopefully....
There is that. :D

"What do you think happens after we die?"

Some say you see God perhaps. Live in Heaven and become democrats?

Forum List

Back