What Do You Think About That "Pink" NFL Uniform Trim?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
To be honest I think it looks decent. I know it's about breast-cancer awareness but when you watch a game in HD it kind of looks good.

I hate to admit this but it's true. It looks pretty good. It kind of spices up their uniforms. I'm not saying I'm gonna rush out and buy any but I'm just saying.

Don't judge me folks.

Thank goodness the players wore pink because I had no idea breast cancer even existed!

And what's this thing I keep hearing about; AIDS?

To be honest I think it looks decent. I know it's about breast-cancer awareness but when you watch a game in HD it kind of looks good.

I hate to admit this but it's true. It looks pretty good. It kind of spices up their uniforms. I'm not saying I'm gonna rush out and buy any but I'm just saying.

Don't judge me folks.

Judge you? It is not for me to judge. Besides ... I kinda like you mudwhistle. *wink*

Personally, I love the pink! Not because I'm a girl or anything. I just think it looks great with the uniforms. Not all of them of course, but most. I've wondered if the pink gloves are a distraction. From the football I've watched, and I watch a lot, it doesn't seem to be. The big stiff baseball caps the folks on the sidelines are wearing are ... eh ... okay. I'm kind of partial to the slouch caps myself.

Last weekend I did a little shopping online in the Patriot's ProShop and bought myself a little pink ribbon pin with the flying Elvis head. A little contribution to breast cancer awareness.

Don't judge me folks.

I didn't notice it.

But, you have to remember that I am color-blind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back