What Do You Think about Refusing of Procreation?

Where do you hide your money so your anarchist roommate won't find it?

Under the soap!

I really want to rep you for that....... but won't. Instead, because the British Legion have just launched this year's appeal, I am going to donate your rep to Bootneck. LOL.

So, I have done. By the way: Don´t You guys get it that You give the proof by that the Capitalists want to push down the matter of topic given by me? Everyone who isn´t crazy thinks: "Oh, what are they doing there? Obviously they want to push down the suggestion of Sobottka at any case, but have absolutely no arguments.... How interesting...."

Ok, I know - You guys don´t get. So You have to work as snitches to earn Your money.:ahole-1:

Uh huh. And when your pissant country matters on an international scale the way ours does, we MIGHT consider caring what your people think of us. But probably not.

Don't flatter yourself, honey. Suppression of opinions requires that we first consider those opinions worth the effort.

It is the same as in Germany: Blockheads You can use for nothing that would make any sense are working as agents of state´s protection or any other satanic organizations for instance to spit around in internet to kill free information and discussion.

All You guys are good proofs for the thesis that there is running a program of human self-destroying: The rate of births exceeded the rate of death because of human intelligence and so nature started the adequate program of self-destroying to limit the number of humans: The domination of the stupid and pervert ones. :eusa_whistle:

Reading the entries above makes that really clear.

Anytime I see Winfried make a post, I can't help but think of Winnie from The Wonder Years because of the name. Maybe it's because I can't make heads or tails of her batshit insane posts so I start to drift off.

"United Anarchists"

:rofl:

Try to cause what You say: Where did I leave the way of logic?

You can´t prove that I did - so why do You state I did? That is unclean, nothing else. The same is to say about the defamings from other sides here that are real spam - dirty spam.

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

No one can analyze your logic because the original post made little if any sense. Why else do you think people are saying you arent coherant.

One or two years ago I read an article in the German weekly magazine "FOCUS" about the instruments to keep down free discussion in Chinese internet. Among those instruments: Agents of the system in all forums who kill discussions the system wouldn´t like.

I have thought this would be a U.S.-forum. Obviously I was wrong: This is a Chinese forum.

I'm confused.

You're claiming that you're discussion was "killed" and yet it is still open for people to post in, and you have not been silenced.

Perhaps the problem is with you and not the rest of board?

Winnie when your fellow leftist here are jabbing you in the ass for being incoherent you know you are in trouble.

Oh and I think it would be a really good idea of all leftists refused to procreate.

Last edited:
No one can analyze your logic because the original post made little if any sense. Why else do you think people are saying you arent coherant.

No, I beg to differ.

If you scramble the grammar and syntax you do get a similar Nostradamus-like prediction about Global Warming and the rise of Twitter.

Defaming whippersnappers with IQs around 85 are spitting here, that is all.

Everyone who has more than gypsum in his head knows very well what that means:

1. My starting entry is really important, but Skull & Bones and organized Jewry don´t like it.

2. This isn´t a forum, this is a wishy-washy box for killing reason.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back