What Do You Think about Refusing of Procreation?

I am going to make a copy of his thread now. I will publish it in German internet for those who think the top of destruction and craziness would be realized by German forums (which are dominated by servants of state´s protection and Capital).

So, I have done. By the way: Don´t You guys get it that You give the proof by that the Capitalists want to push down the matter of topic given by me? Everyone who isn´t crazy thinks: "Oh, what are they doing there? Obviously they want to push down the suggestion of Sobottka at any case, but have absolutely no arguments.... How interesting...."

Ok, I know - You guys don´t get. So You have to work as snitches to earn Your money.:ahole-1:

Last edited:
I am going to make a copy of his thread now. I will publish it in German internet for those who think the top of destruction and craziness would be realized by German forums (which are dominated by servants of state´s protection and Capital).

They will laugh at you there too

Wonderful Women, dear Men!

No one can deny that Capitalism is going to enter the next step, a look at the "Deathtable" -thread makes clear that discussions running in the U.S.A. are not unsimilar to those in Germany.

Furthermore the politics lie in the hands of Capital, Democracy is only a well presented illusion.

So there is true need for actions of peaceful resistance, and of course Capitalism still depends on work. To dump wages politics has taken care for an oversupply of work, for a mass of unemployed who are living miserably - as a specter for all working people so that they are prepared to chuck any toad they get presented.

Karl Marx had made empirical researches about that in Manchester/England around 1860, and what he found belongs to the accepted knowledge of the Economics: There is no minimum of wages as long as there are enough unemployed who are living worse than the employed.

So it would really be an efficient mean to propagate the refusing of procreation cause that would mean to dig off the water of the Capitalists.

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, speaker of United Anarchists in Germany

Iterestig post, Win.

Crashing modern capitalism isn't all that hard. The crony capitalists do it about every two decades or so in order to fleece we clueless Americans.

Finding somethig else that works better is, however, surprisingly difficult, despite all the problems associated with the corrupt capitalism we have now.

Does it surprise any of us that the fall of feudalism followed closely behind the deaths of about 25% of the population of Europe?

When people could leave the estates of the feudal lords and find work anyplace else, the masters found that their new (and sorely needed) new workers expected to be PAID for their labors.

That was, I think, the true begining of the capitalist system we have now.

So yes, if we had something like a world wide pandemic, one that wiped out a significant portion of the world population, I do not doubt for a moment that the system we have now, which is build on the presumption that the population will constantly increase, would collapse.

PROPERTY would lose value and LABOR would gain value under those circumstances if history is our guide.

For the suvivors, or more probably for the next few generations of survivors (after the PTSD wore off the society in general, I mean) workers would be more valued than they are now.

Last edited:

seriously, this guy is a known lunatic. he makes threats, claims he has robbed a bank, calls himself anarchist but has no clue what anarchism is. i could link to a german site where they documented his lunacy.

i expect him to spam the hell out of this forum with links and all when he made the threshold.

seriously, this guy is a known lunatic. he makes threats, claims he has robbed a bank, calls himself anarchist but has no clue what anarchism is. i could link to a german site where they documented his lunacy.

i expect him to spam the hell out of this forum with links and all when he made the threshold.

What has bankrobbery to do with lunacy? Berthold Brecht had told: "Much worse than robbing a bank is the foundation of a bank."

Elsewise You are lieing: There is no proof for any lunacy on my side. Lunatics are those who begin defaming to push down critics, guys like You: German State´s Protection?

About the systematic of German Justice and Psychiatrie: I will give some links to article containing proofs - in English, when I have reached the No. of 15 postings so that I can set links.

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Last edited:
Wonderful Women, dear Men!

No one can deny that Capitalism is going to enter the next step, a look at the "Deathtable" -thread makes clear that discussions running in the U.S.A. are not unsimilar to those in Germany.

Furthermore the politics lie in the hands of Capital, Democracy is only a well presented illusion.

So there is true need for actions of peaceful resistance, and of course Capitalism still depends on work. To dump wages politics has taken care for an oversupply of work, for a mass of unemployed who are living miserably - as a specter for all working people so that they are prepared to chuck any toad they get presented.

Karl Marx had made empirical researches about that in Manchester/England around 1860, and what he found belongs to the accepted knowledge of the Economics: There is no minimum of wages as long as there are enough unemployed who are living worse than the employed.

So it would really be an efficient mean to propagate the refusing of procreation cause that would mean to dig off the water of the Capitalists.

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, speaker of United Anarchists in Germany

Iterestig post, Win.

Crashing modern capitalism isn't all that hard. The crony capitalists do it about every two decades or so in order to fleece we clueless Americans.

Finding somethig else that works better is, however, surprisingly difficult, despite all the problems associated with the corrupt capitalism we have now.

Does it surprise any of us that the fall of feudalism followed closely behind the deaths of about 25% of the population of Europe?

When people could leave the estates of the feudal lords and find work anyplace else, the masters found that their new (and sorely needed) new workers expected to be PAID for their labors.

That was, I think, the true begining of the capitalist system we have now.

So yes, if we had something like a world wide pandemic, one that wiped out a significant portion of the world population, I do not doubt for a moment that the system we have now, which is build on the presumption that the population will constantly increase, would collapse.

PROPERTY would lose value and LABOR would gain value under those circumstances if history is our guide.

For the suvivors, or more probably for the next few generations of survivors (after the PTSD wore off the society in general, I mean) workers would be more valued than they are now.

Feudalism didn´t die, Capitalism is as old as civilization. Perhaps You should read about history.

We don´t need a pandemic, we need clear brains and a common effective strategy. And the refusing of procreation is such a strategy as I have explained.

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Feudalism didn´t die, Capitalism is as old as civilization. Perhaps You should read about history.

We don´t need a pandemic, we need clear brains and a common effective strategy. And the refusing of procreation is such a strategy as I have explained.

With kindest regards

Your sincer

An anarchist complaining there isn't enough common strategy. :lol:

Last edited:
No one killed your discussion.

You just didn't make any sense and it is hard to respond to something that makes no sense.

Why shouldn´t it make any sense to introduce how to force inhumane Capitalism that dominates all political parties, all medias and so on down to it´s knees?

What Your are doing is obvioulsy killing of discussion, too: Giving no arguments but writing my words wouldn´t make sense. That is unclean, nothing else.

Sweetie, when your second-rate country can aspire to command even half the power the United States does without plunging the entire world into war, perhaps THEN you can come in here and start preaching the evils of capitalism and the wonders of your half-baked ideas. Until then, I think it might be wise for you to do a little less advising the US and a little more learning from it.

Forum List

Back