What do you think about a little genocide?

As I said on another thread, we need to make it uncomfortable, financially and socially, for Muslims to remain Muslims in Europe. And, provide incentives for Muslims to convert to Christianity and/or abandon Islam.

You still have the problem of their brainwashing, so much easier to remove the person once and for all and do away with the threat. Like you keep proposing for the Jews all over the world.

Illegal? Who created laws of war? Ohh that's right western democracies. And those laws are few and far between and everyone was violated by those that created them. Be specific and cite for us the law of warfare that says it is illegal to kill children.

As for 26 million dead Soviets how many of those were killed by the Soviets themselves? And didn't I read somewhere it is was closer to 50 million dead Soviets?
Hmmmm, 50 million is a bit much. 26 million is just about acceptable.

The 50 million is a million per week output with a two week vacation. The 26 million is only half a million per week and with no vacation. Now we can see what it costs not to give vacation days to your people.
Efficiency drops when people do not get a break.

It drops even further when you give them a 3 month break and they have to start from scratch again.
No, because then all your exhausted slaves need to be quickly replaced when they die, and you can import only so many Mexicans per year.

Illegal? Who created laws of war? Ohh that's right western democracies. And those laws are few and far between and everyone was violated by those that created them. Be specific and cite for us the law of warfare that says it is illegal to kill children.

As for 26 million dead Soviets how many of those were killed by the Soviets themselves? And didn't I read somewhere it is was closer to 50 million dead Soviets?

The 50 million is a million per week output with a two week vacation. The 26 million is only half a million per week and with no vacation. Now we can see what it costs not to give vacation days to your people.
Yes. Even the civil war soldiers got a few weeks break time.

Amazingly, international law contains a section called "Just Warfare". ...

The war of the USA against the Iraq was for example not justifyable. A "preemptive strike" is nothing else than a first strike. One of the results of this war is the existance of the terrororganisation ISIS. Now we started to have a problem with millions of refugees from this area in Germany. The good message for you: Some people doubt about wether Germany will survive this.

mission-accomplished.jpg

I totally agree with your theory of preemptive = first only. But why is Germany's current demise a good thing?

Current demise? When the first Chechs appeared in the area of Praha Germans had lived there since 500 years. Regensburg was once the capitol of Germany from 1594 - 1803. I was astonished when I saw a picture out of this time where it was nearly in the center of Germany - now it's far from the center in the South and East of Germany. The name "England" for example comes from the german tribe "Angeln" - the word "France" from the german tribe "Franken". In the expression "the roman empire of german nation" the word "german" means for example nearly nothing else than the word "united" - one reason maybe why the first publication of the "declaration of independence" of the USA was there in the german language.

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

They even like speaking English.

English is one of the german languages - so sometimes some people like to speak something what sounds like english,

I think those Arabs in Germany should all be castrated then warehoused,

You disqualified yourselve with this sentence. The normal answer on such a crazy ... ¿thougt? ... is: "Same to you!". Your own scale is the standard god will use for you. You should start to work on yourselve.

to keep the German job market balanced

Balanced? Lots of people are not in the statistics any longer. From year to year the people have in generell less income. The poorer 50% of the german population lost for example within the last 8 years 2/3 of their wealth. They owned 2.9% of Germany now they own only 1% of Germany any longer.

and the local German people away from sharia courts.

The sharia is a joke. Every divine right is a joke. But also the systems of injustice of the USA are a joke - specially if compared with the german system of laws. Much more logic in our laws. But even this system needs a completly new architecture. Guilty or not guilty is for example not a real question - only god knows this, no one else. The question is "How dangerous is someone or something?". Everything has to serve life - not death. We have to leave the cultures of death behind us and to go in a future where the cultures of life will enlighten everyone. Our laws degenerated often to be weapons in the hands of the rich and ugly where they define sometimes "rich is good and ugly is beautiful".

By the way, making refugees or deportees out of people is not proper genocide, but only a military cockup.

What? We have nothing to do with anything what happened there. What happened and happens there is the politics of Turkey, Arabia, Russia, England, the USA and others. Not only the Daesh are following the dark path of death. In the moment I don't have any lousy idea about what our chancellor Angela Merkel is doing there on what reason - nor do I know why any German Should be interested in the problemes of this or any other area of the world at all. We have a lot to do in our own country. Perhaps our chancellor Merkel suffers a phallic megallomania. Chancellor Schmidt once said "Who suffers visions should go to a doctor" and chancellor Adenauer was also not a friend of experiments. Sure we have to help refugees but I'm not sure wether we are doing this really. And there are much more problems on Earth than only this problem. What about the Kurds for example? It's a shame how the narciss of might Erdogan fights against the Kurds and calls this "war on terror".

This is very interesting. Yes, I have always thought that our president Wilson was right, when he said that creating Czechoslovakia was absurd. With the exception of the city Prague, the entire area was pure German. This suggests to me, that like modern immigration patterns, the originally German Prague gained a long influx of Slavonic guest workers who never to left. Just like the current influx of millions of Syrians never to leave Germany. What puzzles me is this. What if Merkel thinks, that if the German people are now happy with being deported out of Bohemia and out of Strasburg, so the German people will be happy to be pushed out of Berlin too by a million new Arabs?

Why are you saying, that it is not a real question who is guilty? Trillions of dollars in today's value were extracted from those countries that the courts assigned war guilt to. In fact, Germany herself has just recently advertised the last installment paid to France for ww1-2. If you are declared guilty, an entire new investment banking industry opens up in the countries that stand to receive your guilt payments.

In modern life, where almost every activity is replaced by remote automation, life itself falls away from God. God asks people to do good work in His name, He doesn't ask to offload all work in His name. So what life are those national laws supposed to serve then?

Genocide then looks like a process that national governments, acting as middle men, plan, facilitate, and execute.

The war of the USA against the Iraq was for example not justifyable. A "preemptive strike" is nothing else than a first strike. One of the results of this war is the existance of the terrororganisation ISIS. Now we started to have a problem with millions of refugees from this area in Germany. The good message for you: Some people doubt about wether Germany will survive this.

mission-accomplished.jpg

I totally agree with your theory of preemptive = first only. But why is Germany's current demise a good thing?

Current demise? When the first Chechs appeared in the area of Praha Germans had lived there since 500 years. Regensburg was once the capitol of Germany from 1594 - 1803. I was astonished when I saw a picture out of this time where it was nearly in the center of Germany - now it's far from the center in the South and East of Germany. The name "England" for example comes from the german tribe "Angeln" - the word "France" from the german tribe "Franken". In the expression "the roman empire of german nation" the word "german" means for example nearly nothing else than the word "united" - one reason maybe why the first publication of the "declaration of independence" of the USA was there in the german language.

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

English is one of the german languages - so sometimes some people like to speak something what sounds like english,

You disqualified yourselve with this sentence. The normal answer on such a crazy ... ¿thougt? ... is: "Same to you!". Your own scale is the standard god will use for you. You should start to work on yourselve.

Balanced? Lots of people are not in the statistics any longer. From year to year the people have in generell less income. The poorer 50% of the german population lost for example within the last 8 years 2/3 of their wealth. They owned 2.9% of Germany now they own only 1% of Germany any longer.

The sharia is a joke. Every divine right is a joke. But also the systems of injustice of the USA are a joke - specially if compared with the german system of laws. Much more logic in our laws. But even this system needs a completly new architecture. Guilty or not guilty is for example not a real question - only god knows this, no one else. The question is "How dangerous is someone or something?". Everything has to serve life - not death. We have to leave the cultures of death behind us and to go in a future where the cultures of life will enlighten everyone. Our laws degenerated often to be weapons in the hands of the rich and ugly where they define sometimes "rich is good and ugly is beautiful".

By the way, making refugees or deportees out of people is not proper genocide, but only a military cockup.

What? We have nothing to do with anything what happened there. What happened and happens there is the politics of Turkey, Arabia, Russia, England, the USA and others. Not only the Daesh are following the dark path of death. In the moment I don't have any lousy idea about what our chancellor Angela Merkel is doing there on what reason - nor do I know why any German Should be interested in the problemes of this or any other area of the world at all. We have a lot to do in our own country. Perhaps our chancellor Merkel suffers a phallic megallomania. Chancellor Schmidt once said "Who suffers visions should go to a doctor" and chancellor Adenauer was also not a friend of experiments. Sure we have to help refugees but I'm not sure wether we are doing this really. And there are much more problems on Earth than only this problem. What about the Kurds for example? It's a shame how the narciss of might Erdogan fights against the Kurds and calls this "war on terror".

This is very interesting. Yes, I have always thought that our president Wilson was right, when he said that creating Czechoslovakia was absurd. With the exception of the city Prague, the entire area was pure German.

Simplifying view. I heard when the first german university was founded in Prague they spoke five or seven different languages there and when the national states did not exist at all Chechs and Germans lived side by side everywhere in the wider area - what's by the way also the area where once all Celts came from. We don't know who forgot the german language and spoke chech and we don't know who forgot the chech language and learned German. The kingdom Bohemia was always extraordinary important in the german history. But nationalism of Germans and Chechs destroyed the friendship between both groups of people nearly completly. Today alcohol, drugs, prostitution, cheap gasoline and nuclear powerplants are dominating the nearly not existing relations between the people of both states.

This suggests to me, that like modern immigration patterns, the originally German Prague gained a long influx of Slavonic guest workers who never to left.

The expression "guest worker" and a very long history between neighbors has nothing to do with the problem why refugees are coming from the arabian world into Germany. This has a lot to do to with the old english empire and the new american politics.

Just like the current influx of millions of Syrians never to leave Germany.

We don't know exactly where all the people came from who sailed to Germany under the flag "refugee".

What puzzles me is this. What if Merkel thinks,

What about if Merkel thinks not?

that if the German people are now happy with being deported out of Bohemia and out of Strasburg, so the German people will be happy to be pushed out of Berlin too by a million new Arabs?

The horrifying result would be prussian Arabs. But as far as I heard it's also today very difficult to find a Prussian in Berlin.

Why are you saying, that it is not a real question who is guilty? Trillions of dollars in today's value were extracted from those countries that the courts assigned war guilt to.

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

has just recently advertised the last installment paid to France for ww1-2. If you are declared guilty, an entire new investment banking industry opens up in the countries that stand to receive your guilt payments.

Who cares about?

In modern life, where almost every activity is replaced by remote automation, life itself falls away from God.

Sure leads a machine mind to death - eternal death. Only to love leads to life - and only the spirit enlightens the spirit spiritually. Never life falls away from god.

God asks people to do good work in His name,

More easy: Good deeds lead to heaven. Evil deeds lead to hell. That's independent wether someone tries to speak in his name or not.

He doesn't ask to offload all work in His name. So what life are those national laws supposed to serve then?

I don't understand what you ask here. I don't need laws. No one needs laws who seriously tries to be in the spirit of god. But we all together need laws, because of the organisation of our lifes.

Genocide then looks like a process that national governments, acting as middle men, plan, facilitate, and execute.

I don't know what a "middle man" is - "average" I guess - but murder, massmurder, genocides and massfratricides have a lot to do with governments because states have the monopoly on the use of violence. But what governments are doing needs control. If the people are losing control over their leaders they will get problems.

Last edited:

mission-accomplished.jpg

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

This is very interesting. Yes, I have always thought that our president Wilson was right, when he said that creating Czechoslovakia was absurd. With the exception of the city Prague, the entire area was pure German.

Simplifying view. I heard when the first german university was founded in Prague they spoke five or seven different languages there and when the national states did not exist at all Chechs and Germans lived side by side everywhere in the wider area - what's by the way also the area where once all Celts came from. We don't know who forgot the german language and spoke chech and we don't know who forgot the chech language and learned German. The kingdom Bohemia was always extraordinary important in the german history. But nationalism of Germans and Chechs destroyed the friendship between both groups of people nearly completly. Today alcohol, drugs, prostitution, cheap gasoline and nuclear powerplants are dominating the nearly not existing relations between the people of both states.

This suggests to me, that like modern immigration patterns, the originally German Prague gained a long influx of Slavonic guest workers who never to left.

The expression "guest worker" and a very long history between neighbors has nothing to do with the problem why refugees are coming from the arabian world into Germany. This has a lot to do to with the old english empire and the new american politics.

We don't know exactly where all the people came from who sailed to Germany under the flag "refugee".

that if the German people are now happy with being deported out of Bohemia and out of Strasburg, so the German people will be happy to be pushed out of Berlin too by a million new Arabs?

The horrifying result would be prussian Arabs. But as far as I heard it's also today very difficult to find a Prussian in Berlin.

Why are you saying, that it is not a real question who is guilty? Trillions of dollars in today's value were extracted from those countries that the courts assigned war guilt to.

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

has just recently advertised the last installment paid to France for ww1-2. If you are declared guilty, an entire new investment banking industry opens up in the countries that stand to receive your guilt payments.

Who cares about?

In modern life, where almost every activity is replaced by remote automation, life itself falls away from God.

Sure leads a machine mind to death - eternal death. Only to love leads to life - and only the spirit enlightens the spirit spiritually. Never life falls away from god.

More easy: Good deeds lead to heaven. Evil deeds lead to hell. That's independent wether someone tries to speak in his name or not.

He doesn't ask to offload all work in His name. So what life are those national laws supposed to serve then?

I don't understand what you ask here. I don't need laws. No one needs laws who seriously tries to be in the spirit of god. But we all together need laws, because of the organisation of our lifes.

I don't know what a "middle man" is - "average" I guess - but murder, massmurder, genocides and massfratricides have a lot to do with governments because states have the monopoly on the use of violence. But what governments are doing needs control. If the people are losing control over their leaders they will get problems.

If nationalism has irreparably broken the relationship between German and Czech forever, then what will happen, if international banking needs new loan capital markets, so it puts the next German border across the middle of Bavaria and Stuttgart? If they did this in 1918 then they can redraw the borders any other time too, such as in 2018 or 2118, don't they?

How does American and British imperial politics connect to guest workers and refugees in Germany?

Merkel thinks not? Hehe I think you are quite right here. It is possible though, that Merkel is just extremely manipulative, I think, and hides her real thoughts.

By the way, in the English language, countries are females. Most recently, simplification started, that countries are of neutral gender like everything else too, but in political documents, they are all females.

If you live in Germany, then you should care how guilty Germany is declared to be, because you need to count your money, don't you?

What do you mean by that life never falls away from God? Even theBook of Revelations mentions how Earth will be running away from the presence of the Lord.

By the way the "middle man" in English means the person in the middle of a chain of actions. For example in sales, the wholesaler is a middle man, because he stands between the producer and the retailer, to sell you products. In politics, law makers are middle men between banks and citizens, to write propaganda and obligations for the citizens to pay the banks.

Most times, especially in a national condition, laws are written for the very purpose of breaking the spirit. I agree with you, that the spirit needs no law invented by man. So the necessity of written laws is in contradiction with the needs of the spirit.

mission-accomplished.jpg

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

Who cares about?

If nationalism has irreparably broken the relationship between German and Czech forever, then what will happen, if international banking

What? It were the allies of world war 1+2 - not Germans - who betrayed the Chechs and gave them to the Soviets.

needs new loan capital markets, so it puts the next German border across the middle of Bavaria and Stuttgart?

The most stable border of all borders in history of Europe was the border between Bohemia and Bavaria. The Prussians were so agressive to make us to a part of their idiocies because our idiocies are much to stupid for them.

If they did this in 1918 then they can redraw the borders any other time too, such as in 2018 or 2118, don't they?

"They" were in this case the allies of world war 1.

How does American and British imperial politics connect to guest workers and refugees in Germany?

The problems have just simple nothing to do with your way to think and your kind of learned rassistic antipathies. Arabs and England meant slavery in the USA, Arabs and USA means oil. What you call "guest workers" has nothing to do with the problem what an uncontrolled stream of people who call themselve refugees from all over the arabian world will cause in the next years in Germany, while we defend Germany in Afghanistan against the Tuaregs of Africa to be good allies of the USA and France.

Merkel thinks not? Hehe I think you are quite right here.

The question could be: Is this a problem what's solveable with thoughts - a problem of philosophy - or do we need other abilities to solve this problems?

It is possible though, that Merkel is just extremely manipulative, I think, and hides her real thoughts.

She's a politician.

By the way, in the English language, countries are females. Most recently, simplification started, that countries are of neutral gender like everything else too, but in political documents, they are all females.

Aha

If you live in Germany, then you should care how guilty Germany is declared to be,

Why?

because you need to count your money, don't you?

Money? What's money?

What do you mean by that life never falls away from God? Even theBook of Revelations mentions how Earth will be running away from the presence of the Lord.

No one understands the book revelation.

By the way the "middle man" in English means the person in the middle of a chain of actions. For example in sales, the wholesaler is a middle man, because he stands between the producer and the retailer, to sell you products. In politics, law makers are middle men between banks and citizens, to write propaganda and obligations for the citizens to pay the banks.

A chain is always only as strong as the weakest link. Your idea about "law makers" is a little crazy - but laws are indeed often a problem and are not always a solution.

Most times, especially in a national condition, laws are written for the very purpose of breaking the spirit. I agree with you, that the spirit needs no law invented by man. So the necessity of written laws is in contradiction with the needs of the spirit.

No. I would say an idealistic idea about a spiritual man needs not laws. That's an experiment by thoughts - not a reality - because we are all sinners. The spirit itselve needs not laws, because the spirit fulfilled, fullfills and will fullfill the real important laws even before they are known or even if the are forgotten or also if someone is not concentrated. I'm sure the now unkown laws of the futures are written in our hearts too. But do we learn any longer to speak with the words of the hearts? Do we use the words of the hands any longer? ...

Last edited:

It drops even further when you give them a 3 month break and they have to start from scratch again.
No, because then all your exhausted slaves need to be quickly replaced when they die, and you can import only so many Mexicans per year.

Not if you put them on a rolling rota so that you always have 75% of the numbers available

mission-accomplished.jpg

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

Who cares about?

Something like a warehouse between farmer and shop. The middleman buys from the farmer and sells to the shopkeeper, taking a small profit on a large amount of goods. Or an arms supplier buying from a manufacturer and selling to a warlord

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

Who cares about?

If nationalism has irreparably broken the relationship between German and Czech forever, then what will happen, if international banking

What? It were the allies of world war 1+2 - not Germans - who betrayed the Chechs and gave them to the Soviets.

needs new loan capital markets, so it puts the next German border across the middle of Bavaria and Stuttgart?

The most stable border of all borders in history of Europe was the border between Bohemia and Bavaria. The Prussians were so agressive to make us to a part of their idiocies because our idiocies are much to stupid for them.

If they did this in 1918 then they can redraw the borders any other time too, such as in 2018 or 2118, don't they?

The problems have just simple nothing to do with your way to think and your kind of learned rassistic antipathies. Arabs and England meant slavery in the USA, Arabs and USA means oil. What you call "guest workers" has nothing to do with the problem what an uncontrolled stream of people who call themselve refugees from all over the arabian world will cause in the next years in Germany, while we defend Germany in Afghanistan against the Tuaregs of Africa to be good allies of the USA and France.

The question could be: Is this a problem what's solveable with thoughts - a problem of philosophy - or do we need other abilities to solve this problems?

It is possible though, that Merkel is just extremely manipulative, I think, and hides her real thoughts.

She's a politician.

Aha

If you live in Germany, then you should care how guilty Germany is declared to be,

Why?

Money? What's money?

A chain is always only as strong as the weakest link. Your idea about "law makers" is a little crazy - but laws are indeed often a problem and are not always a solution.

No. I would say an idealistic idea about a spiritual man needs not laws. That's an experiment by thoughts - not a reality - because we are all sinners. The spirit itselve needs not laws, because the spirit fulfilled, fullfills and will fullfill the real important laws even before they are known or even if the are forgotten or also if someone is not concentrated. I'm sure the now unkown laws of the futures are written in our hearts too. But do we learn any longer to speak with the words of the hearts? Do we use the words of the hands any longer? ...

Indeed Germany didn't push the Czechs to become soviets in ww1-2. I think the Czech wanted to become soviets and still do. If you visit the Czech Republic today and ask about some places German heritage, the Czechs jump down your throat. My Chinese friend got talked down very badly by Czech restaurant staff when he dared to ask about that 200 year old restaurant in its German name.

So, even if the entente hadn't capitalized on the pan-Slavic madness of the Czech bullies, the Czech were still totally eager to become soviets. This is so dangerous, that this alone is enough to merit the title of this thread. The Czechs executed a form of genocide against the German people when they deported 20 million German in 1946.

In fact, the question could be asked directly too, like would it be a just war if now Germany deports 20 million or all the Czech people into Russia? I think many average people would find it logical if they learn what the Czechs did in 1946.

What is the idiocy of the Prussians that you are talking about?

For your question of money, I would say, that it is either evil, or simply financially expedient, to call entire countries guilty. Germany has been paying war guilt installments to French banks for many generations now. You may say that the money is only fiat and can be printed freely as long as Germany has fire power to tax its citizens. But I think that fiat money is still backed by your work directly. So they are forcing you and all German people to spend your own time to work for the entente, including for its pan-Slavic side wing. And you get nothing for your effort. All this, many generations after ww2.

Could the Spirit foresee such a total extortion and looting? In my observation, the Czechs believe to this very day, that their spirit is entitled to this theft. To illustrate, the Czech Republic is one of the very few countries in the European Union, that does not allow a German citizen to buy property. What if the Spirit itself is now pushed into an opposition against the Holly Ghost, and we are all lost?

Wrong way to Tipperary?

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

Who cares about?

She's a politician.

Aha

Why?

Money? What's money?

Indeed Germany didn't push the Czechs to become soviets in ww1-2. I think the Czech wanted to become soviets and still do.

What a nonsense. In world war 1 the united idiots of the world destroyed not only the multi-national empire of the o9SMASN adn the aUSTAISN 87gERMAN YTOO98

Quote]If you visit the Czech Republic today and ask about some places German heritage, the Czechs jump down your throat. My Chinese friend got talked down very badly by Czech restaurant staff when he dared to ask about that 200 year old restaurant in its German name.

So, even if the entente hadn't capitalized on the pan-Slavic madness of the Czech bullies, the Czech were still totally eager to become soviets. This is so dangerous, that this alone is enough to merit the title of this thread. The Czechs executed a form of genocide against the German people when they deported 20 million German in 1946.

In fact, the question could be asked directly too, like would it be a just war if now Germany deports 20 million or all the Czech people into Russia? I think many average people would find it logical if they learn what the Czechs did in 1946.

For your question of money, I would say, that it is either evil, or simply financially expedient, to call entire countries guilty. Germany has been paying war guilt installments to French banks for many generations now. You may say that the money is only fiat and can be printed freely as long as Germany has fire power to tax its citizens. But I think that fiat money is still backed by your work directly. So they are forcing you and all German people to spend your own time to work for the entente, including for its pan-Slavic side wing. And you get nothing for your effort. All this, many generations after ww2.

Could the Spirit foresee such a total extortion and looting? In my observation, the Czechs believe to this very day, that their spirit is entitled to this theft. To illustrate, the Czech Republic is one of the very few countries in the European Union, that does not allow a German citizen to buy property. What if the Spirit itself is now pushed into an opposition against the Holly Ghost, and we are all lost?[/QUOTE]

Wrong way to Tipperary?

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

Who cares about?

She's a politician.

Aha

Why?

Money? What's money?

Indeed Germany didn't push the Czechs to become soviets in ww1-2. I think the Czech wanted to become soviets and still do. If you visit the Czech Republic today and ask about some places German heritage, the Czechs jump down your throat. My Chinese friend got talked down very badly by Czech restaurant staff when he dared to ask about that 200 year old restaurant in its German name.

Could the Spirit foresee such a total extortion and looting? In my observation, the Czechs believe to this very day, that their spirit is entitled to this theft. To illustrate, the Czech Republic is one of the very few countries in the European Union, that does not allow a German citizen to buy property. What if the Spirit itself is now pushed into an opposition against the Holly Ghost, and we are all lost?

I had a long detailed answer - but it was not worth to be written down. Bohemia is only a fairly tale any longer and the Czechs can do whatever they like to do.

no comment

In fact, Germany herself

Herself? Female?

Who cares about?

She's a politician.

Aha

Why?

Money? What's money?

I had a long detailed answer - but it was not worth to be written down. Bohemia is only a fairly tale any longer and the Czechs can do whatever they like to do.

I spent a considerable amount of time analyzing your answers. It appears, that Germany doesn't mind if others steal pieces of it. If you agree to allow your land to be stolen, then you become fair game. Maybe the German people have now joined the international banking circles that defines countries, and that's why they don't care.

I spent a considerable amount of time analyzing your answers. It appears, that Germany doesn't mind if others steal pieces of it. If you agree to allow your land to be stolen, then you become fair game. Maybe the German people have now joined the international banking circles that defines countries, and that's why they don't care.

Bohemia is dead, Silesia is dead ... not even in Transsylvania are living Germans any longer latest since Christopher Lee is dead. The world is full of tragedies, where no one cares about. In the moment for example Erdogan murders Kurds and no one cares about.

Last edited:

Bohemia is dead, Silesia is dead ... not even in Transsylvania are living Germans any longer latest since Christopher Lee is dead. The world is full of tragedies, where no one cares about. In the moment for example Erdogan murders Kurds and no one cares about.

So, the more reason to start this thread.

So, the more reason to start this thread.

Thousands of years ago god said "You shall not kill". Why don't people understand? Today the war in Vietnam (1955-1975) will kill again people - specially people who sufferred their whole lifes because of this war. Innocent victims. What to learn out of this history? What to do? ... But okay: If you like to learn something out of the german history in context with genocides ... The Jews in Germany for example were Germans like all others - there was no difference - except: Jews were not Aryans! But indeed no German was an Aryan!! Only idiots believed they were Aryans!!! So we learned now: Only idiots are doing genocides!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back