What do you see for the stock market next week?

The market may be adjusting to a state of normality after an extended, rapid rise. Steady as she goes.

It will go up...there is too much growth and investment occurring here and around the world...

IIRC, a bull market took the DJIA to a record high of ~14,000 in October of 2007. And when that bubble burst in March of 2009 the DJIA dipped all the way down to ~6,600. On Friday after Fed Chair Yellen was replaced ,the DJIA closed at ~25,500.

Are the DJIA stocks really worth 11,500 more than they were just a decade ago?

Remember folks, the Donald himself, correctly proclaimed IMO, that the market was already in "a big fat ugly bubble" less that a year and a half ago when the DJIA was hovering around 18,000. And he noted that we will have to be "very careful" to get out of that precarious mess. If it was in "a big fat ugly bubble" at 18,000, what is it now at 25,500?

What I do know is that I'm keeping my investments away from the stock market. And if the Trump administration somehow avoids a huge market crash then I will be convinced that Trump is a fucking economic genius.

If you did not ensure a profit in your positions going in you are going to killed by the market sooner or later. If you did make sure you were going to make a profit even in liquidation what happens next week in the market doesn't matter. Since it sounds like chasing quick profits is the idiocy du jour I say down next week.

Yeah the Far east is doing poorly but is the market going to correct enough to blow off the fluff?

Forum List

Back