What do you remember about Sept 11, 2001?

I have stood underneath 767s and watched fuelers put 30,000 gallons of jet fuel in that sucker along with ridiculous amounts of cargo and baggage. That aircraft flying at over 500 mph at sea level is a huge mass hitting those buildings. I am impressed with how long they stood.

These weren't old style skyscrapers, they were 2 of the first with a completely different architectural design. The Empire State Building is built with huge I beams every 16 feet all of the way up to the roof, the trade center 2 main buildings had a central core and the outer skin for the vertical structure, the horizontal structure were space frames made of relatively light steel triangles that were tied to the central core and the outer skin. The building's strength came from everything working together. I understand architecture enough to not doubt what I saw.
What does your understanding of architecture tell you about the 2.25 seconds of documented free-fall experienced by WTC7, the one steel-framed skyscraper untouched by aircraft?

It tells me that the building had already collapsed behind the facade that had 2.25 seconds of freefall......
It tells me that generations of future Americans will look back at those of us who were alive on 9/11/2001 and see a continental collection of cowards.

What does your understanding of architecture tell you about the 2.25 seconds of documented free-fall experienced by WTC7, the one steel-framed skyscraper untouched by aircraft?

It tells me that the building had already collapsed behind the facade that had 2.25 seconds of freefall......
It tells me that generations of future Americans will look back at those of us who were alive on 9/11/2001 and see a continental collection of cowards.

I don't believe anyone was killed in WTC 7, who gives a shit how it fell, it was severely damaged by the falling of the main towers and would have been knocked down either way.

Anyone without shit for brains would wonder what caused WTC7's 2.25 seconds of free-fall:

"The best alternative to NIST’s WTC 7 theory is the controlled demolition theory.

"This theory states that additional sources of energy other than fire and gravity were used to bring down WTC 7. The strongest theories contend that these alternate energy sources included explosives and incendiaries.

"It is common knowledge that shaped charges can cut through steel support columns.[5]

"If all remaining support columns of WTC 7 were rigged with shaped charges on both sides, on each story for eight stories and were set off in the correct precisely timed manner, they could remove all remaining resisting support for WTC 7 allowing it to free-fall for 2.25 seconds."

A Scientific Theory of the WTC 7 Collapse

Forum List

Back