What Do You Predict They Found?

Why do you believe in dinosaurs anyway? There are no bones, no flesh no photos no nothing. The fact is that you have the mental ability of a toddler.

How scientists debunked the Loch Ness Monster

Dinosaurs are fact. Didn't you know that? There is no disagreement on this. We have its bones today. Just go visit a museum that has dinosaurs. How do you come up with such silly statements?

Now, do they exist today? They may as there are eyewitness sightings. And there are photos that we are not sure of. I've already stated the much used surgeon's photo was fake. With cryptids, this is what we did to discover new species in the past. How do we discover new species today

Instead, you can't answer the question I asked in the topic. Anyway, you do not answer my questions, but yet I answer yours.

There's no fool like an old fool Frannie. You learned to believe in silly things that you have not validated. What else can I say? Do you think we're all wrong about you?

Why should we watch this guy's tv show? If Nessie has been debunked as you claim via some news article, then why did this guy lie? It was discovered that he doesn't believe in Nessie in one of his local newspapers from Australia-New Zealand. He also is biased based on only believing in evolution. I think he expected to find some new common ancestor. Who wants to watch a tv show on that. We can just read the news.
There is no Nessie retard, you have the IQ of a squid

Nessie will never be debunked because you can not debunk what was never real, you will never comprehend

I never said that and you cannot answer my questions. It's all we need to know as to who the real retard is -- YOU.

I had to provide my explanations to you. It goes to show that you're just a following sheep and can't figure things out. You even have to plagiarize from the CERN website to make yourself look smart. Do you have a degree? I suspect you were lucky if you got a HS diploma.

Next, your logic matches to this researcher saying one can't prove a negative. One can prove a negative by collecting the evidence. That's what this guy and his team was doing. What a friggin' idiot! And he's an evolutionist to boot. I'm sorry he embarrassed the university as it may be the top or one of the top universities in regards to DNA.

Anyway, you are dismissed. People are wasting their time discussing anything with you regarding S&T.

Why do you believe in dinosaurs anyway? There are no bones, no flesh no photos no nothing. The fact is that you have the mental ability of a toddler.

How scientists debunked the Loch Ness Monster

Dinosaurs are fact. Didn't you know that? There is no disagreement on this. We have its bones today. Just go visit a museum that has dinosaurs. How do you come up with such silly statements?

Now, do they exist today? They may as there are eyewitness sightings. And there are photos that we are not sure of. I've already stated the much used surgeon's photo was fake. With cryptids, this is what we did to discover new species in the past. How do we discover new species today

Instead, you can't answer the question I asked in the topic. Anyway, you do not answer my questions, but yet I answer yours.

There's no fool like an old fool Frannie. You learned to believe in silly things that you have not validated. What else can I say? Do you think we're all wrong about you?

Why should we watch this guy's tv show? If Nessie has been debunked as you claim via some news article, then why did this guy lie? It was discovered that he doesn't believe in Nessie in one of his local newspapers from Australia-New Zealand. He also is biased based on only believing in evolution. I think he expected to find some new common ancestor. Who wants to watch a tv show on that. We can just read the news.
There is no Nessie retard, you have the IQ of a squid

Nessie will never be debunked because you can not debunk what was never real, you will never comprehend

I never said that and you cannot answer my questions. It's all we need to know as to who the real retard is -- YOU.

I had to provide my explanations to you. It goes to show that you're just a following sheep and can't figure things out. You even have to plagiarize from the CERN website to make yourself look smart. Do you have a degree? I suspect you were lucky if you got a HS diploma.

Next, your logic matches to this researcher saying one can't prove a negative. One can prove a negative by collecting the evidence. That's what this guy and his team was doing. What a friggin' idiot! And he's an evolutionist to boot. I'm sorry he embarrassed the university as it may be the top or one of the top universities in regards to DNA.

Anyway, you are dismissed. People are wasting their time discussing anything with you regarding S&T.

LOL the psycho believes that there is evidence of Nessie...………………

Priceless

Forum List

Back