What do you not do to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
Dude has *made* himself a target just by doing things like the accusations above.. You KNOW those two are two different people as well as I do, and yet it's Arch you're defending..

Sometimes I just don't understand.
Not defending at all, that's not my intent..I stated my opinion, which I stand by.

Mr. P said:
Not defending at all, that's not my intent..I stated my opinion, which I stand by.

"Attacks" (or whatever word you'd like to use) aren't often unwarranted, and don't often just come out of nowhere.. There's generally a slow build of irritation, and antagonization. If he were innocent, I guess I could see your point.. But he is nowhere even remotely close. He's constantly picking a fight with someone, and IMO, deserves everything he gets, and in a few cases, deserves far more..

But, you're right on one thing - you're welcome to stand by your opinion - it is your own, after all. :thup:

I do not to ask someone to do something I haven't done.

Shattered said:
"Attacks" (or whatever word you'd like to use) aren't often unwarranted, and don't often just come out of nowhere.. There's generally a slow build of irritation, and antagonization. If he were innocent, I guess I could see your point.. But he is nowhere even remotely close. He's constantly picking a fight with someone, and IMO, deserves everything he gets, and in a few cases, deserves far more..

But, you're right on one thing - you're welcome to stand by your opinion - it is your own, after all. :thup:
Re-load, yer target WILL be back.
Thats all I have to say.

Mr. P said:
Re-load, yer target WILL be back.
Thats all I have to say.

He's not my target unless he opens his yap, which he does all too frequently. He will come back, and make reference to everyone that he's had a problem with today in other (totally unrelated) threads.. But, I suppose you tend to miss that more often than not?

Shattered said:
He's not my target unless he opens his yap, which he does all too frequently. He will come back, and make reference to everyone that he's had a problem with today in other (totally unrelated) threads.. But, I suppose you tend to miss that more often than not?
The thesis has been lost. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back