What do you make of it?

So an update.... They stuffed his car with all his personal stuff... clothes....CD...pictures off the wall...

I don't think the weeds are the issue.:eek:

Someone told her that what daddy's been doing to her all these years is in fact wrong.

So an update.... They stuffed his car with all his personal stuff... clothes....CD...pictures off the wall...

I'm going out on a limb here, but this is never a good sign. I think the family dynamic of your neighbors is undergoing a rather drastic, and possibly permanent, change.

The good news is that you don't need to look for a grave... unless after they have put all his stuff in the car they then torch it. At that point, you might want to give 911 a call. ;)

I'm going out on a limb here, but this is never a good sign. I think the family dynamic of your neighbors is undergoing a rather drastic, and possibly permanent, change.

The good news is that you don't need to look for a grave... unless after they have put all his stuff in the car they then torch it. At that point, you might want to give 911 a call. ;)

yeah...its sad.

We are taking bets on now long it will take for a dumpster to show up.... She has been chomping at the bit to get rid of all his stuff for decades now.

The motorcycle stuff made it into the last dumpster.... before he pulled it all out. Who knew that thing was a handle bar.....i sure didn't.

hes a fireman... it would be ironic having the fire department come to put his flaming stuff out.

Daddy had an affair and got caught.

Would be hitting the car. You know, "( Took a Louisville slugger to both head lights. Slashed a hole in all four tires. Carved my name into his leather seats. Maybe he'll think next time before he cheats )"

Has Dad been sighted?

yeah.. back today....car empty and cleaned up. I did not want to go to the window, as i did not want to intrude.... I did watch from a distance though.

LOTS of heavy are waiving and finger pointing sign language... the daughter drove away and flipped him off on the way by.

sounds like dad was cheating on mom...and that his daughter caught him. While some here are taking guesses...what I am thinking about is the tragedy that is likely unfolding behind closed doors. How sad that a family that is seemingly fine can be ripped apart by a stupid mistake in seconds time.

Last edited:

sounds like dad was cheating on mom...and that his daughter caught him. While some here are taking guesses...what I am thinking about is the tragedy that is likely unfolding behind closed doors. How sad that a family that is seemingly fine can be ripped apart by a stupid mistake in seconds time.

I am of the same opinion. They have never made a public scene before.

Before I read that pops was sighted, I was going to type that pops may be in the trunk! :eek:

I saw a chick pee on her boyfriends car one time.

It was like 4am at this apartment complex I used to live in several years ago. It was a nice breezy summer night so I went to my window to take in the breeze and I look out and there is this chick (my neighbors girlfriend) peeing on his car (windshield)...

I then said: "Ill pretend I didn't see that" she got spooked and started running hahahaha..

I at least had the decency to wait until she was finished (but still on the hood)..

Yes I told my neighbor what happened ....

Weird stuff...

Forum List

Back