What do you like best about USMB?

Hmmm ... I personally like that the rules are well-defined and actually put into practice. Seems to be a very smooth-running board, gods and daministrator look to be pretty even (from what I've seen, at least), there is some good discussion, some joking around, enough people and different perspectives/opinions to be able to learn something each time I'm on.

del and article 15

hell i like most of the posters and the board is simple to use and the admin do pay attention to what goes on and do listen to requests and complaints...

i would do willow too, with a ball gag

I love fighting with those who don't agree with me, and ruling the place with my iron fist!

The rules are actually stuck to around here.

I dont know damn near everything about everyone as I do at "another place"

Good debates, with a minimal of name calling

People seem to find me slightly funny, for whatever reason.

I can laugh at the moronic trolls while simultaneously having a meaningful discussion with someone else in the same thread. Most forums, people cry to the mods when you make them feel stupid. Here, the mods usually just make some popcorn and wait for you to get back to the damned point

Debate, definitely, and the interesting polls, and the humor found outside the humor zone.

No rules ever.

Survival of the fanaticist.

This is the way God wants it.

We who are about to die salute you; you big, fat, white bearded, egomanic bastard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back