What do you know about YOUR employees?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Disturbing: 57 Paris Airport Workers Are On Terror Watch List

"The Nov. 13 terror attacks in Paris has forced France to examine its security policies, including at the Charles de Gaulle Airport, where it was recently discovered that 57 employees who had access to airplanes and runways were on a terror watch list.

Now, the security passes of 86,000 workers at the Paris airport will be reviewed, according to a report by the Sunday Times of London.

The recent finding of Arabic graffiti on four planes at two French airports, including one that had “Allahu Akbar” written on a fuel tank hatch, has only increased security concerns. While the graffiti in and of itself is not harmful, it raises serious questions about who has access to restricted airport locations. "

The effects of 9/11 lives on outside US borders. Who would have thunk?

"The Nov. 13 terror attacks in Paris has forced France to examine its security policies, including at the Charles de Gaulle Airport, where it was recently discovered that 57 employees who had access to airplanes and runways were on a terror watch list.

Now, the security passes of 86,000 workers at the Paris airport will be reviewed, according to a report by the Sunday Times of London.

The recent finding of Arabic graffiti on four planes at two French airports, including one that had “Allahu Akbar” written on a fuel tank hatch, has only increased security concerns. While the graffiti in and of itself is not harmful, it raises serious questions about who has access to restricted airport locations. "

Whoa geeze there Delta. That is scary.

Eh, only if you fly. ;) Haven't been on an aircraft in... Over 20 years. I don't care what anyone says, the science isn't there yet. :)

Eh, only if you fly. ;) Haven't been on an aircraft in... Over 20 years. I don't care what anyone says, the science isn't there yet. :)

The worst for me? First Twilight Zone I ever saw as a kid was the one with William Shatner. Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. I really hate flying. Really really hate flying.

:lol:

The worst for me? First Twilight Zone I ever saw as a kid was the one with William Shatner. Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. I really hate flying. Really really hate flying.

:lol:

I enjoy it, just don't like my chances if there's a problem. :)

I really wish I could say I'm surprised.

Forum List

Back