What do you know about Japan?

Freddyy

Rookie
Feb 15, 2011
What do you know about Japan? Sakura, samurai, Hiroshima.. And one more thing – Japan leaders’ dream to raise a real Army. And now zips are trying to do everything in hope to get it! Look, they took part in US anti-terrorism campaign in Near East! Did you ever saw Japan soldiers – April weather! But ambitions.
Well, Japanese has fall over their self. I think that in Iraq and Afghanistan they could try to shake situation it bases at old information about their close collaboration with terrorists’ leaders! I’m sure they worked out a new dirty trick! They could try to get a lap dance with them, provoke acts of terrorism in Japan and then will run along and scream: we can’t defend our children; we need Army and bla-bla-bla. I’m really afraid of their ticks. I hope you remember the result of old Japan military policy – Pearl Harbor! I don’t want it! And you?

It's an island with a shit load of people and a proud history.

I'm thinking he's a china commie party worker comrade that was told to spread fear of Japan having an army. or A North Korean.
I think you nailed it!

Yeah, I'm thinking I nailed it too.

The word "zip" hasn't been in use for a very long time. And what or who is a Sakura?

Better luck next time Freddyy, ya *chinese for moron*.

Japan is pretty.

japan.jpg

I like pretty countries.

Forum List

Back