What do you know about Islam?

How I wish I didnt have to learn about the fantasys of other people.

I dont mind you have pretend things you like to pretend are real but I really dont like having to KNOW about your fantsys to keep you from trying to harm me.

That is not just reserved for the Muslim religion, its for all organized religion.

Cant all you religious types just pretend your religion wants you to be good kind people who treat their fellow man with love and respect?

I mean your playing pretend anyway so why not?

I don't care which religion it is its all world history...

Besides I wouldn't put what you believe on the provable truth scale either.
Mohamed consummated his marriage with a 12 yr old girl[wife] that was still playing with dolls.......Jesus healed .......Mohamed killed!!!

I dont mind you have pretend things you like to pretend are real but I really dont like having to KNOW about your fantsys to keep you from trying to harm me.

That is not just reserved for the Muslim religion, its for all organized religion.

Cant all you religious types just pretend your religion wants you to be good kind people who treat their fellow man with love and respect?

Learning the history of the world is fine and I have taken college courses on world religion.

I just get tired of indvidual religious people trying to tell me all they know about their own religion.

They are all fantasy developed out of a lack of facts to explain the world arround them and give them a way to deal emotionally with death.

Now we know more facts and dont need the fantasys anymore.

I believe in facts not fantasy.

I fully realise you do not, Ive talked to you a couple of times and you made it clear you dont deal in facts.

Mohamed consummated his marriage with a 12 yr old girl[wife] that was still playing with dolls.......Jesus healed .......Mohamed killed!!!

She was actually 6...........

Learning the history of the world is fine and I have taken college courses on world religion.

I just get tired of indvidual religious people trying to tell me all they know about their own religion.

They are all fantasy developed out of a lack of facts to explain the world arround them and give them a way to deal emotionally with death.

Now we know more facts and dont need the fantasys anymore.

I believe in facts not fantasy.

I fully realise you do not, Ive talked to you a couple of times and you made it clear you dont deal in facts.

You believe in what you're told by strangers you agree with or trust.

Forum List

Back