What do you know about Islam?

shaahen

Rookie
Aug 18, 2011
Hello gentlemen

I want every person who tells us what is known about Islam ..! Only

Hello gentlemen

"Hello gentlemen"!!! I guess you must be a muslim! You demonstrate very well one of the elements of islam by excluding the ladies in your address to the board.

What else I know about islam is that its followers look down on those who do not subscribe, believing that muslims are superior to all non-believers. I also know that islam is NOT the religion of peace and tolerance that its followers tell us it is. I know that it is a cult that commences brainwashing its children from birth.

What do you know about Islam?

Great Egyptian kid I used to work with on occasion, very westernized, loved America.

• Banned
Welcome to Mr. colin

Thank you for your password

And await the response of others

Hello gentlemen

So you want every "person" to write for 3 years?

Traditional Islamic teachings are based on intolerance and hatred.

I suppose western culture generally typing "liberalized" Islam in the west, but that doesn't change the fact Muslims converted - and still do to this day by the sword. Of course some Christians did the same for 1700 years but they stopped that 300 years ago.

Would you like to discuss the crusades? because I would compare that shit to modern day gangbanging.

I suppose Muslims refer to the crusades as Jihads.

I know that Islam is ten times more conservative than any religion man has known.

what do i know about Islam?

well i know they're no more fanatical than the Chrsitians in America are

despite what the media may say.....

~S~

what do i know about Islam?

well i know they're no more fanatical than the Chrsitians in America are

despite what the media may say.....

~S~

I'd argue against that.

When was the last time a Christian committed a terrorist attack in the name of Christianity?

When was the last time a Christian cut off a persons head here in the states? when was the last time a Christian unwillingly forced another individual into slavery??

Muslims live by the notion that " God via Muhammad said I can have it thus I will take it."

At least in modern times Christians respect will..

Thank you all

I'm glad you

Let's start the dialogue ...

Do you think a little what the true religion?

I hope all of you reading quietly

Look at this link
ttp://osamah2000.jeeran.com/whatisislampg4.htm

Last edited:
Add in the link above "h" in the beginning

Mr.Nick
What is your religion?

and Everyone tells us what is his religion?

Last edited:
Thank you all

I'm glad you

Let's start the dialogue ...

Do you think a little what the true religion?

I hope all of you reading quietly

Look at this link
ttp://osamah2000.jeeran.com/whatisislampg4.htm

We're not interested, so why not go forth and multiply...or better still, go play with your inflatable muslim sex doll. I understand they blow themselves up.

They wipe their asses with one hand and eat with the other.At the same time ? Dunno:confused:
Fucking 6 year old's is fun.
They are in a wholly war with Gillette.

Other than that ? Not much, nor do I care to.

What do I know...

Hmm....well...
1) They beat women if they misbehave.
2) They throw rocks at young girls until dead if she has sex before marriage...and as tradition has it, those stoning her to death usually include members of her family...while nothing happens to the guy who had sex with her.
3) They strongly discourage and even severely punish women if they have the audacity to learn how to read...you know..Allah forbid that some of them show they are smarter than the inglorious men.
4) Over and over and over it has been shown that they hide, aid and glorify those who seek to murder innocents for no other reason than they are different then them (some tolerance)
5) And finally - and I save it for last because it is the fundamental act of the entire religion - they teach their children to hate everyone in the world but themselves and murder in the name of Allah is not only a good thing - but a glorious testament of their faith.

Which brand of Islam?

In what nation?

It isn't like Islam is a single religion with a single overarching set of rules or behaviors.

Mr. colin

Do you want to search for the truth?

Please the reading

not you speak in the plural

How I wish I didnt have to learn about the fantasys of other people.

I dont mind you have pretend things you like to pretend are real but I really dont like having to KNOW about your fantsys to keep you from trying to harm me.

That is not just reserved for the Muslim religion, its for all organized religion.

Cant all you religious types just pretend your religion wants you to be good kind people who treat their fellow man with love and respect?

I mean your playing pretend anyway so why not?

Mr. colin

Do you want to search for the truth?

Please the reading

not you speak in the plural

The truth! WTF would YOU know about the truth? And don't tell me the one true religion because then I'll know just what sort of a delusional liar you are. You want to convert someone...look elsewhere. The last thing I ever propose to do is follow some whacko who invented a cult based entirely on voices he heard in his head. The pity of it is, that you who follow his cult never suspected for one minute that it was his clever way of controlling the masses.

How I wish I didnt have to learn about the fantasys of other people.

I dont mind you have pretend things you like to pretend are real but I really dont like having to KNOW about your fantsys to keep you from trying to harm me.

That is not just reserved for the Muslim religion, its for all organized religion.

Cant all you religious types just pretend your religion wants you to be good kind people who treat their fellow man with love and respect?

I mean your playing pretend anyway so why not?

I don't care which religion it is its all world history...

Besides I wouldn't put what you believe on the provable truth scale either.

Forum List

Back