What do you hope Santa brings

Mr. P said:
Someone to do dishes after I cook! :D

That's what kids are for. Little remote controls you can force to do whatever you don't want to do! At least that was the theory my mother followed.

no1tovote4 said:
That's what kids are for. Little remote controls you can force to do whatever you don't want to do! At least that was the theory my mother followed.
I don't have kids..I have one teen female...
And as everyone knows all teen girls do
is eat, sleep and spend $$ and talk on the phone.;)

no1tovote4 said:
Santa already brought me a big screen HDTV! I don't need any more from Santa this year!

So then Super bowl party at your house .. Ill bring chips and dip.................

Santa,
Please bring me a +3 mace,
or an energy sword from Halo 2.

That would be awesome until I got drunk and cut one of my friend's arms off or something.

They opened this store in the mall here that sells swords (cheaply made ones) and other stuff like that, my friends and I are always talking about buying one and becoming ninjas. Or, our version of ninjas, which means if someone did something to piss us off, we'd chop off their head. We're an odd bunch.

Dan said:
That would be awesome until I got drunk and cut one of my friend's arms off or something.

They opened this store in the mall here that sells swords (cheaply made ones) and other stuff like that, my friends and I are always talking about buying one and becoming ninjas. Or, our version of ninjas, which means if someone did something to piss us off, we'd chop off their head. We're an odd bunch.
Real ultimate power .net???
One of my favs

My list (I don't expect to get everything on it):

DVDs:
Curb Your Enthusiasm (any season)
Six Feet Under Season 2
Friday the 13th box set
Viva La Bam season 1
Wildboyz season 1

PS2 games:
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Silent Hill 4
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Books:
Dave Eggers- How We Are Hungry

I want a new corner fireplace in carved oak.

(I don't want much)

A digital camera so I don't have to do all my compulsive research to find out which one is best. :cuckoo:

(can't let go of my precious, Pentax tho--it has REAL film and everything)

dilloduck said:
A digital camera so I don't have to do all my compulsive research to find out which one is best. :cuckoo:

(can't let go of my precious, Pentax tho--it has REAL film and everything)

Still prefer the hands on approach huh?
Dillo compulsive research is what i live for..........LOL

...a true-to-life version of Bonnie's avatar.

Just for me. AND, it'd be sweet if she pretended to enjoy 'me'.

:D

-=d=- said:
...a true-to-life version of Bonnie's avatar.

Just for me. AND, it'd be sweet if she pretended to enjoy 'me'.

:D

Possibly...if you did something about that haircut.. :)

Forum List

Back